Teleport Remote

** Teleport Remote/Control**
Hive could add an item called “Teleport Remote” for Block Drop game

It could work like this:

U get the Power up and u get the Teleport Remote, u can save it or use it when u need it, it change your position with any other random player, this could be useful like when u are falling, u use it and you save yourself and the other random player will fall instead u, i know it’s a bit dirty, but it’s a good idea for troll players

** Extras**
The icon of the item could be the Radar of the Survival games Item, u just use it and it change your position

If it comes true and u need a transition to Spanish, the correct translation could be Control de Teletransporte

That’s all, a Tp Remote

Hmm this would be like an instant-vault, that puts you right on the block you’re looking at. I like the idea :slight_smile: would be pretty rare

For this to be fair it would have to be really rare because it could literally be used as an insta kill to a player

1 Like

Yes, but it could have a lower percentage than the Nemo slap, so it will make it rarer and only like 1 or 2 per match/game

Although I assume this will be rare it feels a tad op since if your on the last layer and fall you just activate it and as long as the other person you tp to isn’t falling to their death you should be fine. I feel like some sort of balance should be put in place like it having a chance to malfunction and either not tp you and/or tp you a layer below the person that was intended to be tped to. I’ll probably vote for it if you add some balancing.

I don’t know why you thought you had to show the theoretical spanish translation when the hive has translators but hey it’s the thought that counts!

Oh, i added the translation bc The Hive translator it’s really Basic, the Vault from Block Drop in Spanish it’s called Bóveda and it means smtg like the Safe Box or Safe Room, that doesn’t make any sense ¯_(ツ)_/¯