Teams shouldn't be able to buy stuff from other team's shops

I don’t very approve this suggestion.
There is so many way to prolong the game to get more kills.
Besides,buy from enemies’ base is good for cuting down some processes time.

If you want to refuse get more kills,I suggest to lengthen the reliving invincible time.

Dude can you stop?
It’s was as a joke and this is the the second time you’re mentioning this

Also I agree that spawn killing is annoying but the shops shouldn’t be closed

2 Likes

ok what if there were barriers that cut the shops in half (one side facing the flag area and one facing spawn) and only the home team can cross that barrier and i thought about this and how someone might exploit it and they can just get the flag from the enemy base and just camp with the flag but the barrier will stop the team member if they have the flag in position and nether can they throw it inside the safe space and if they somehow manage to get it inside they will get the wither effect (similar to when you go out of bounds in other game modes :0

1 Like

Bump bc PQL4R’s idea is actually a decent solution and got overlooked. One problem with it is people could hide in it and do some annoying stuff, but it would fix the camping to an extent.

Naaah u spawn kill?

Bump because it’s still an issue. I recently started playing the hive again and capture the flag still suffers from spawn killing even after over a year of its existence. This won’t solve the issue, but it will make it much harder to spawn kill.

also hi yeah im alive

5 Likes

Bump.
We need this, spawn killing is still an issue and this would majorly help the situation.

2 Likes

I don’t agree. If you and your opponents map are all the way across the map and you happen to get some ems or diamonds you wanna spend but you’re really far from your base, it would be annoying to have to go all the way backs to your base. Also we’re talking about CTF here, not TW.

Oh, yeah, ok, back to the topic. This is a great idea and I’m voting!

PS: what does bump mean xd

1 Like

when people reply to a post it bumps the post to the first one on the homepage. saying bump is just an announcement that youre doing it bc why not lol

1 Like

Ok, back to the topic.

We really need this, and like Bun said

and spawn killing needs to be stopped.

2 Likes

Yeah because people don’t get the chance to do something.

1 Like