Teams shouldn't be able to buy stuff from other team's shops

Do not allow a team to buy stuff from the other team’s shops. Me and my friends find it really annoying how the other team can constantly spawn kill us by using our shops to buy armor and weapons. So yeah… that’s my suggestion… I don’t have anything else to say lol

1 Like

In my opinion that’s like banning others to buy on your shop on TW. I think the only problem here is spawn killing not the shop itself.

4 Likes

They kinda cause each other. If your spawn killing you can quickly buy more stuff to keep farming. If you bought iron armor and a diamond sword from their base, it’s super easy to over power them and start spawn killing

Also I don’t see it like treasure wars, cause if the person is spawn killing/using your shop, they are probably waiting for the flag, while in treasure wars there is an immediate reason to be there (to get their treasure or to kill a final player)

1 Like

Bump cause spawn killing is still an issue

1 Like

agree

1 Like

That doesn’t help me improve my suggestion.

great reasoning

thats some of the best feedback i’ve ever seen ngl. the detail, thought and effort going into this peice of feedback was excellent

1 Like

Spawn killing is an issue but this is not the solution. And from what I’ve been told is that spawn killing is allowed as long as you aren’t prolonging the game, so spawn killing while someone captures the flag… I think giving players strength for a few seconds on spawning would be the best way to try to prevent spawn killing.

1 Like

No, it’s xp grinding.

I don’t think this will work because the enemy gains heath every time they kill someone, and if they are gaining coins from killing you, they can get iron armor and a better sword. That makes them pretty unkillable, so that wouldn’t work

no
there are so many situations where being able to buy from the other team is needed (flag campers, bad teammates, etc)
the solution is to just kill the person, which giving them strength and turning off coins for x time In y region or whatnot would do, not disabling the store lmao

Well this doesn’t work cause most of the time cause there is 2 or more people spawn killing. So while one is up there killing people, the other person can heal, bow spam, buy tnt or arrows, etc. Then they can swap places until the other teammates get all the flags

This could work, but wouldn’t fix the issue entirely

Why quote 2 parts of my argument and make them seem separate
The solution is killing the spawn killer, and strength + disabled coins or whatever would massively improve it
Even if this argument is bad turning off the shop won’t fix it at all, and it would have a lot of negatives even if it does have positives

1 Like

What?

This could work. but if the sk has a bunch of coins, they can still stand there, use the shops, and then sk. It would take significantly longer to have them die than just making them go back to their base to use the shops

Can you name some? (Not trying to be rude)

It definitely is allowed if you don’t prolong, feel free to do some research beforehand. Ask questions in the Hive’s discord!

They shouldn’t be receiving any gold from spawnkilling, as you can see below. And you can suggest the damage boost to be more!

2 Likes

Fair

Why it’d be negative
Trying to solo/being outnumbered, usually requires more resources

Needing tnt, especially if the other team is camping with the flag

Also, being able to use the other teams shop (like said above) provides more strategy to the game, and tbh bedrock needs more of that

1 Like

Honestly I barely realized these were a thing lol. Spawn killing is still a major issue

All 3 of these can be discarded by buying them at your own shop beforehand

Thinking about what you need beforehand is strategy. You shouldn’t be running in there blindly and saying “I’ll just buy iron armor at their shop”

spawn killing is its own problem and this is not the solution

1 Like

You might not have the coins necessary

If you have 40 coins, and need 100, but you know that someone is rushing their base, you can go in knowing that you either kill people, buy armor, and continue, or you die, buy armor, and go back in

1 Like

At this point it’s just based on how you play. I can’t really change your strategy of playing so

I am open to hearing better solutions

———————————————

I really don’t think it will change the gameplay that much. I rarely go to the enemy base and mid fight decide that I need armor (especially if I’m fighting someone). It’s pretty hard to get rid of spawn killing but this way will reduce by A LOT!!