nah bro he already gave an awesome solution earlier

3 Likes

the solution is definitely not this so take down this post
the better solution is just to fix spawn killing

real creative with that one ._.

1 Like

okokokokokokokok hear me out…
ban every player that spawn kills :aggressive_laughter:

I would rather have you post constructive criticism than post stuff like “this is bad reason: because”, “just take down the post” and “ban every spawn killer”

1 Like

My cosntruction crititizm is to remove thepost and make a new to fix spawn killing, then everone can put thier own ideas in there and everone is happy even splodger the man himself

Well what is your idea to fix it? Maybe my suggestion can improve based on what you say

1 Like

make a suggestion to fix spawn killing. Say in the suggestion that the
Current the spawn killing fix 1a n0t 3nough and just say that it needs to be fixed in gerneral and are open to suggesions

Okay well it could be more spawn immunity and or buff the damage boost. And for the gold have it be if you are out of spawn for a certain amount of time then you give gold when you die, instead of it being the second you step out. Maybe in serious cases of spawn killing like if you are killed 20 times in spawn then you are given tnt or different items to hopefully kill them. Plenty of ways but they do need to find a balanced system.

What about they just make it so you’re invincible in the spawn area until either you hit someone, or just leave.

Surely that would fix it lol, especially considering that’s what a lot of games do

Also I use other teams shop a lot. Say you and a teammate go to rush them, you bring 3 tnt because that’s what you could afford and have armour, you kill 3 people with 2 tnt and then blow up the flag cover for your teammate. By this point the people you killed have respawned and are about to 3v1 you, so you go into the shop and buy one more tnt to try and even the play so there will be less people on your teammate.

(Sidenote: a lot of people who argue against spawn killing probably don’t realise how frustrating it can be to have 4 of 6 people chasing you while your teammates don’t do anything to help)

Also also, if your team of 4 is getting spawn killed by two people maybe spawn killing isn’t the issue

pretty sure that’s been suggested

1 Like

Most of the time the spawn killers are smart and aren’t in spawn, they bow spam outside and wait for people to come out

Are that point your teammates should have the flag and be running with holding the enemies off so your teammates can get back to base

What?

No that’s still the issue. If the players are inexperienced then the sk are just gonna walk up and do their thing. It won’t be hard if they have an endless supply of coins to buy tnt and arrows

cough cough

1 Like

It’s pretty easy to just wait outside of spawn, or go in, kill, then go out

Th does that mean?

It’s pretty self explanatory lol, no one likes a 4v1, especially with teammates who don’t do anything

Ok fair enough, I was mainly thinking abt some of the newer maps where there are multiple exists from spawn. But even then, surely that would still help greatly, no? Then you can wait for some of your teammates to leave and run out behind them, or just counter them much easier since they can’t get the first hit (if they are in the main spawn area).

Also cough cough

Literally my entire suggestion

Me being dumb mb lol

I was gonna say…

“At that point your teammates should have the flag while you are holding the enemies off so your teammates can get back to base”

I was confused on how it related the original post

Not if they have 10 tnt from all those coins they are getting

I’m losing track of comments can you refresh me on that?

While I agree spawnkilling is an issue (and is against the rules so report them), I would have to disagree saying that we should still be able to buy from the other team’s shops, it makes no sense why they would disable that.

2 Likes

Well I can’t be bothered to do quotes lol so I’m just gonna answer some directly:

When you say “I was confused on how it related to the original post”, that’s why I put ‘Sidenote:’ at the start and put it in brackets

And about losing track of comments, I only had made one post before the one you are replying too (as in, I was referring to my first post, then the second post was the one that you replied too that I am now replying too said reply, and the third post is this one)

And about the “Not if they had 10 tnt” bit, that wouldn’t happen because they don’t get coins from spawn kills, and even then they could just make it so that for 10-20 seconds after people respawn they don’t drop coins.

Also what gryff said is basically the tldr of most people’s points

1 Like

What if there was a compromise to even things out a little. For example, If you couldn’t use the other teams shop, but there was a shared shop in the middle of the map that anyone could use. That would make it easier than going all the way back to base to buy an item, while also making it so spawnkillers would have to leave to upgrade/buy items. That should give enough time for people to respawn and use their shops hopefully. I’m not sure if it would work on every map, but I think it could be a good solution :).
Also depending on where it is, it could make people try different strats, like deciding if they should take the shortcut to the enemy’s base, or the longer path that has a shop to buy stuff.

spawnkilling is an issue and this is not the solution.
there. a serious answer. teehee