Take Away the Enderpearl Height Limit

That doesn’t counter it for long my dude

2 Likes

I’ve never had it happen to me bc I have a terrible reaction time but when I in theory get better I would Like to not fall and be able to pearl and not have to worry about being above the height limit.

2 Likes

That’ll last you for the first 30 seconds IF you had a whole hotbar of em

1 Like

Welcome back @xsurvived !

2 Likes

I was just thinking of this lol, before your pearl hits the ground you die in the void first.

1 Like

ikr, dying instantly as soon as i hit the void

1 Like

Fs in the chat for not making the mini update lol

4 Likes

dude just be patient your idea wont be added so fast

4 Likes

si senor

sí señor

好的

توختا

Uh so
50 votes
Anyways bumping to get da new users talking

2 Likes

This needs more votes, this is absolutely bonkers. Its soo crazy, I do a nice clutch, but guess what? The pearl is dutifully returned to me, so that it can accompany me on my journey, albeit very short, to the void.

4 Likes

This is a great idea, they should totally add this. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I can agree with this 100% everytime I get a nice pearl, and it says no, I get upset… Also, you know how if you clutch at the bottom of an island, and you start taking damage, it’s CRUCIAL to get back up, or ur dead… I don’t see anyone camping down there, cuz it’s a lot of damage! Just like it would be above limit… Therefore I think this should be implemented, and there won’t be campers, cuz thatd be stupid of them, lol

1 Like

The void should be lower but if there was no max pearl throw then people would camp in impossible places but its good they’ve got if you stay out of the playing area for to long it damages you.

3 Likes

bruh you brought this back on home page.

It was relevant to the topic, it’s allowed.

2 Likes

100% agree. Pearls are the most annoying thing in SkyWars (apart from Nemo ofc), tired of dying because my pearl is either too high or miraculously lands somewhere I didn’t aim at (even if you calculate the drop in your head), pearls are broken.