Suggestion: A Fighting Game?

Here is a picture of all of the kits.

And here is a picture of a matchup list. Ticks are for advantages, crosses are for disadvantages and dashes are for neutral matchups.

1 Like

Is that enderman…

DABBING?!

1 Like

No dude, chill.
smh

2 Likes

Honestly I’m not interested in the idea and don’t really care. Wouldn’t mind it being added though

2 Likes

Then why did you reply?

1 Like

suggestion, and opinion

lmao

1 Like

Anybody gonna give opinions on this matchup list???

1 Like

its confusing

4 Likes

It’s confusing?
Right, let me explain:
Rows are for each and every kit. The names are abbreviated, e.g K = Knight, A = Archer, and so on.
Columns are for who they are playing against.
Ticks and Crosses are for Advantages/Disadvantages, and double ticks/crosses means that the advantages/disadvantages are bigger. Dashes are for neutral matchups. All characters (when they play against themselves) have at least one neutral matchup. All characters have unique movesets, and therefore have different strategies and combo kits. So, (for example) if we look at the Enderman-Archer matchup, we can see that Enderman has a huge advantage over Archer because it can easily evade all the arrows with epearls, and teleport behind them to get an easy combo. This makes it so that the player who usually plays as Archer pick a character who has a winning matchup against Enderman (Zombie, Beserker and Wizard). This creates strategies for who to choose if your main is at a disadvantage.

Do you understand now @Ryan?

2 Likes

Thanks for explaining.

Although I would be quite concerned regarding the complexity of this minigame.

2 Likes

Yes, it is quite complex.
I think its a little too complex…

1 Like

I agree !
It’s a little too complex ! As you said !

And sorry if I am bad with others…
I am just stupid…

1 Like

Hopefully I can provide more pictures for ideas soon.
Just letting you know.

Edit: I have added two new kits, Poseidon and Shieldsman! Here is a picture of them:

Poseidon:
The kit on the left of the picture is Poseidon. It’s a kit with decent armour and a Trident.

Shieldsman:
The kit on the right of the picture is Shieldsman. They have leather and chain armour (along with an Iron Sword). They also have a shield because why not.

1 Like

It’s way too complex to be converted into a mini-game. And we already have quite of bit of PvP games on the server.

2 Likes

Read the replyies.

Now read the rest.

1 Like

Next time read the replies in case of accidentally repeating what someone said before lol

1 Like

It implies almost the same thought but is not the same comment

1 Like

Just a heads up, some get a bit mad at people breaking rules xD

yeah that’s why

1 Like

It’s another PvP game…so what? All mini games technically have PvP, and anyway, the mini game uses kits. None of the current mini games use kits.

1 Like

Exactly. All of the Hive’s minigames are “Player vs. Player” based.

1 Like