Suggestion: A Fighting Game?

My Maker ID is YVV-Y4Q-72G

1 Like

Followed

2 Likes

wow this is getting off topic

1 Like

yeah. we better keep planing on more stuff for that “fighting game” instead of talking about SMM2 stuff.

1 Like

Ok, I now have pictures for a potential jungle map (with mushrooms):

1 Like

doesn’t sound bad! but, it has to be larger. pick up an Infinite world with an jungle seed, turn off mobSpawning and mobGriefing, and also doDaylightCycle and also one more option that I forgot the name.

1 Like

I know that they have to be larger, they are just small concepts for the actual maps.

1 Like

ik. maybe pick up the seed, go to the jungle then build a giant barrier wall to not let the player get out of the map?

1 Like

On-topic NOW!

Yep - like only PvP on random arenas like CubeCraft. And we can make kits - now I have some ideas

CASUAL
1v1; 2v2 Kit Ideas
Knight - Iron Armor Set, 5x Golden Apples, Splash potion of Regeneration II 5 secs.
Archer - Chain Helmet and Boots, White Leather Chestplate and Leggings, Bow Power I , 64x Arrows, Stone Sword, Potion of Healing I
Bomber - Iron Helmet and Boots, Chain Chestplate and Leggings, 5 Throwable TNT, Bow, 5 Explosive Arrows, Stone Sword Fire Aspect I, Sharpness I, Water Bucket, Lava Bucket
Enderman - Black Leather Armor Set, 16x Ender pearl, Leap feather, Wooden Sword Unbreaking IV
Rabbit - Jump Boost III Effect Forever, Golden Carrot, Stick
Zombie - Slowness II Effect Forever, Strengh II Effect Forever, Leap feather, Stick, Blindness I Effect Forever.
1v1; 2v2 Ranked Mode
OP 1 - Iron Armor Set Protection IV; Diamond Sword Sharpness II; 5x Enchanted Apples, Splash potion of Regeneration 5 secs; Splash Potion of Swiftness 5 secs
OP 2 - Diamond Chestplate, Leggings and Boots; Different color Leather Helmet; Iron Sword, Enchanted Apple
The kits are choosing randomly from the mode and they are required for everyone.

Poll: Are the kits cool?

• 100% Excelent!
    • 87.5% They are amazing!
    • 75% Good
    • 62.5% They are worth it.
    • 50% OK
    • 37.5% Meh…
    • 25% Bad
    • 12.5% Very Bad
    • 0% Sh!tty kits!

0 voters

NEW MODE - Soup Mode
The only kit is a Chain/Iron/Diamond set, Stone/Iron/Diamond Sword and every slot in the inventory is a soup. The soup heals the player with 1.5 hearts. If all the bowls for soup are empty, they can be refilled with /resoup. Again vote:

• 100% Excelent!
    • 87.5% It’s amazing!
    • 75% Good
    • 62.5% It is worth it.
    • 50% OK
    • 37.5% Meh…
    • 25% Bad
    • 12.5% Very Bad
    • 0% Sh!tty soups!

0 voters

1 Like

Couldn’t you have the kits from casual and put it in ranked? Sorry but this makes this sound like Ranked is basically Duels.

1 Like

Oh yeah. I forgot the word duels. Maybe not ranked, OP Duels is better than ranked?

1 Like

@HolyPotato263 why you’re taking so much to reply

1 Like

I intended to have Hive Fighters (which is the name of my suggested fighting game for anybody who forgot) as a fun KitPVP/Smash Bros. mashup, not a generic duelling game. Both casual/ranked scenes are meant to have kits.

btw are you telling me it is now illegal to think about what to say and take my time @Arthur?

1 Like

no i was just wondering :confused:

1 Like

oh ok

1 Like

and btw new Paint 3D creation here

1 Like

I have pictures of the 6 kits @anon21647670 suggested and 2 of my own!
Take a look:
Knight

Archer

Bomber

Enderman

Rabbit

Zombie

Beserker (my 1st idea)

Wizard (my 2nd idea)
![image|375x500](upload://oWJ16OJIy531rNVZiMX4DhLwIf6.jpeg

Ok, ignore the fact that the Wizard picture won’t load

3 Likes

OK, but the zombie has slowness and blindness effect, the rabbit jump boost and you forgot the enderman
EDIT - Oh, I saw it. I can suggest more kits, you forgot the soup mode

1 Like

I was just going through the kits, I wasn’t going to include Soup Mode.

1 Like

jeez just make a yes or no thing

1 Like