Spell of jump boost and glowing

Spell of jump boost:
You could mine a lapis ore and it could have a 25% ( 1/4 )chance of spawning.
Gives jump boost two.
Spell of glowing:
Gives a random enemy glowing effect.

1 Like

Chill out man,
this is also a dupe suggestion: Jump boost book
PLs use the search tool next time you want to create a thread…

1 Like

OMG THIS IS SO ANNOYING PPL ARE LIKE HAVING THE SAME IDEAS AS ME ( not copying )

1 Like

Sure you haven’t copied them but it’s a dupe either way.
You don’t want to know how many ideas I had but didn’t post cuz people had them before me
Also you can vote for your own suggestions fyi.

1 Like

Not really a dupe. It’s a suggestion with multiple ideas and one of them has been asked before, but the glowing spell hasn’t.

Hey there :wave:

Please limit your suggestions to one per thread, so that we know which ideas are being voted for.

As said above, a spell of jump boost has been suggested before. Feel free to vote for the original suggestion and add something to the conversation. When replying to a suggestion thread, please make sure your reply is useful. If you have nothing to add, please just give the post a vote!

You can make a new suggestion thread about the Spell of Glowing as it hasn’t been suggested before. :slightly_smiling_face:

Please familiarize yourself with our Suggestions Category - Rules and Guidelines before posting your suggestion.

If you have any questions (regarding our rules or in general), you can always message a Helper or a Moderator privately. :blobheart:

2 Likes