Jump boost book

Add a jump boost book.

Ok, so there’s a speed book. A life book. Why not add a jump boost 1 book? No no, not TOO OP like you jump up in the sky and break the game. Make it just right. Maybe jump boost 4 or 5. Depends or rarity.

I’m pretty sure you all know what jump boost is. And, you would not be able to go off the map, since there’s a play height. :slight_smile:

Also, maybe the book would last 2-3 sec, just so you can get out of the enemy’s reach. Also, the hive could add more features or something.

Also I’m a new hive member. What do do?

maybe jumpboost 2? the one that lets you jump 2 blocks not one?

3 Likes

Yes. Maybe that is better.

This would cause lots of false reports I think, even though jump boost (the hack) is patched pretty well on hive.

2 Likes

I could see this being a abusable thing

4 Likes

They would announce it, right? Like they do with the skywars update: MINI UPDATE!

The jump boost would only last about 3 sec

That makes jb so much more useless

It’ll be a good addition. Maybe… hopefully… possibly… D:

good suggestion. Jump 1 would be useless maybe jump 4 or 5 where it actually does something

1 Like

What do you propose we do?

Yes. But then I fear that you would be able to jump off the map or something

jump boost 4 or 5 isn’t too bad

1 Like

There isn’t an issue of jumping off. If you need to use a pearl

1 Like

Hello! In my opinion your suggestion can be implemented but if it’s balanced enough so people don’t complain is over powered or is useless. Also a friendly reminder

Your suggestion is similar to this one :c

Speed is the exact same way, and it’s in the game, so I don’t think hive is concerned about that.

We talked about this in this post

Please click on it and read what we said.

1 Like

Ok so you’re also saying that speed hacks don’t exist I guess

4 Likes

Thats your interpretation.

It would take a while until everybody had noticed thats a feature now.