Something like a knockback stick or fish in treasure wars

only using combos to knock people off the map is hard…

…also its good youtube content

2 Likes

hey its my long lost brother! Gamin (Thunder)

where’s our brother GamingThunder?

1 Like

OMG HI BRO
been so long

1 Like

Hello, knockback sticks were already suggested before by multiple people in the past. Not only that, but it’s also copyrighted by a server.

Please use :mag: before posting

2 Likes

why would they put a patent on a virtual item lmao

8 Likes

I doubt copyright would apply to the idea of a stick that is enchanted with kb anyways

6 Likes

it must just be the name of it that’s copyrighted. how and why would you copyright an enchanted stick…

3 Likes

Uhhhh I also mentioned fish
Is that also copyrighted

The fish is not copyrighted by any other server, though it was suggested to be bringed to TW before

4 Likes

tbh idc if this is dup suggestion and other servers have it. It would be useful against bad players with dia armer

3 Likes

Ok commenting against it won’t help I f u want it in tw like or give it a recommendation or smthin (I dunno how forums work)so the Devs will know

I do have a suggestion that might partially grant your wish. If you can change the price of items in swarm games, it would be possible to have a knockback nemo deactivated by default, so players would have the option to use it.

Here it is

People can vote on your idea if you move it to #suggestions:treasure-wars, but it’s already been suggested before so this topic will most likely be locked.

You can vote on the existing suggestions or reply to them if you have something to add

1 Like