[Swarms] Allow Players To Change The Price Of Items In Swarm Games

The reason behind this suggestion is to give people a lot of freedom when making Treasure Wars swarm battles by allowing them to change the prices of items in the shop

With swarms approaching the Hive very soon, there was a confirmed feature where when making swarm battles, you could change a variety of settings. This will open a lot of creativity for people, and I imagine that it would be possible for players to create their own game modes and get a lot out of this feature. I think that adding price editors to Treasure Wars would really open the floodgates for a lot of fun new ways to play with friends.

How it works
In the game rule menu for Treasure Wars, there will be a choice labeled Item Prices. Upon opening the menu, you will see a replica of the shop with the addition of a sixth category dedicated to upgrades to the gold generator. Upon selecting an item like you would in-game, you first pick the currency- gold, diamond, emerald, or to deactivate it entirely. If you picked a currency, a text box will appear, letting you pick any price between 1 and 64.

I think this would make the Swarms TW experience one to remember, but this does more than just change prices on existing items. This opens up the possibilities for things that don’t exist in Treasure Wars:

• Some items could be deactivated by default, and let players use things they want in game without changing the core gameplay, like obsidian, diamond tools, buckets of water/lava, or any of the Skywars exclusive items.

• Currency traders for even more customizability.

If you like the suggestion, please upvote it. I think this could really change the Hive a lot and make it even more enjoyable for a lot of people. If you didn’t, tell me why, so I can improve the suggestion.

Lastly, I want to use the rest of the post to share my gamemode ideas with changeable prices, and I want to hear yours too. Each one just justifies the suggestion even more.

No Blocks @SlimeGuy6675
all blocks have been deactivated, and ender pearls are 3 gold each. Arrow prices are reduced to 8 gold as well to combat easy escape.

Rush Buff @SlimeGuy6675
All emerald items now have a diamond price instead.
Diamond Sword is 15 Diamonds
Iron Armor is 28 Diamonds
Diamond Armor is 48 Diamonds
Player Tracker is 3 Diamonds
Snowballs are 3 Diamonds
Ender Pearls are 5 Diamonds
Golden Apples are 10 Diamonds

Just Wool @SlimeGuy6675
This one’s stupid, but everything is deactivated except wool.

I like the idea but we don’t know if it’s already added cause swarms aren’t out

5 Likes

I know, but I just want to suggest it early so it gets added as quickly as possible, if it’s already in and we just don’t know it, even better.

1 Like

time to make diamond swords 1 gold

7 Likes

I think the hive could even consider adding people’s game modes, of course there are property laws but still

What if the swarm leader could not only change summoner times but make it so you can upgrade diamond and emerald summoners.