Small xp multiplier for killstreaks in groundwars

Idea:
Since it takes really long to level up in GroundWars it would be cool if you got a small xp multiplier for holding a killstreak.

How would this work?
Not taking boosters into account, you get 1 xp per kill
After every 5 kills this could increase by 1 xp, so
kills 6 to 10 would each give 2 xp,
kills 11 to 15 would each give 3 xp
and so on

Of course this would reset to 1 xp per kill if you died

1 Like

This is a really good idea, but I think people will find a way to abuse this mechanics.

5 Likes

How could people abuse it?

8 Likes

Welcome to the Forums @aVillager007 :wave:
I think the idea is great overall.

5 Likes

bump.
a day late but still

1 Like

Swears wiuld abuse this

1 Like

How would this be abused though :thinking:

1 Like

Put this in #suggestions:ground-wars

1 Like

:eyes:

in all honestly I would like to see xp for killstreaks, and it would be the only change to the gw xp system I’d be fine with. Voted!

3 Likes

Actually, now we know that you get 1 xp for a kill, so I would say 1 more xp for each kill in a killstreak: first 1xp, then 2xp, 3xp, …

1 Like

maybe not that much xp, that seems a bit op. instead, why not an extra xp at specific milestones in the killstreak (multiples of 5 for example)

3 Likes

I’m probably a bit late but I’ve edited the suggestion using the actual amount of xp you get and made it more balanced

As for sweats abusing this mechanic, I think if you are good at the game, it’s only fair if you get a bit more xp, and most of the time you don’t even get as many kills in one game as you would need to have in a killstreak to get 5 xp per kill for example.
After all, if you die, it will be reset to 1 xp

4 Likes

I think if any change happens to the ground wars leveling system it should be this, it’s intuitive, skill-rewarding, and would make the game lots more fun! The only thing I’m worried about is it would increase the incentive to camp far back and not risk running up and egging, but I’m sure thats just me being silly.

3 Likes