Small cooldown on bows with 2 arrows

Idea:
Add a small cooldown(maybe 1 second) on bows with 2 arrows in them, so specifically on castle town and pigment.

More information:

The reason for my suggestion is this:
I was the murderer in castle town. The armory has opened, and I was going down the bridge. I killed 3 people after a couple of them missed their bows. Then, I walk up to someone else. They shoot an arrow and i dodge it. Then, they immediately shoot another and kill me.

Sorry, but Im against this idea, because many players that cant even shoot the murderer (like me) have a chance to defeat him.

My explanation is your explanation of why do you suggest this idea from the sherrif’s or innocent’s POV.

2 Likes

It makes sense, on the topic of bows, I think it would be good to implement the cooldown as well as a way to get more shots, like an arrow per 15 or 20 (due to epic and super coins being prevelent in game play) therefore, encouraging more coins to be picked up. As well as adding more content to the gameplay experience.

2 Likes

I think this a great idea @Stellar6666, I will vote when I can!

2 Likes

I mean think of how hard it is to win as murderer

1 Like

Your idea is a bit similar to this cuz it does say about changing the bow, so I guess it’s similar.

But yeah! I like this feature it’s very cool and shows a way how to change it rather than remove it since a lot of players think it is very hard to win a game as murder.

1 Like

Yeah. I even commented on that post… also just to clarify: don’t dislike the bow or the map, infact that map is my favorite. It’s just the arrow cooldown that bothers me

1 Like