Castle Town and the Bow

Remove the Castle town bow or make it harder to get!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHANGE CASTLE TOWN BOW!!!

Castle Town is often picked as the only map that’s played whenever I join a game of MM, and I don’t like it. Whenever I play innocent it makes it too easy for the innocents to win as the murderer has to deal with a major amount of bows, and collecting 10 coins gives a second shot to the user! Whenever I’m murderer on that map, I’m pressured into killing fast, and most of the time that gets me killed by the sheriff, and when I play slow, all the keys are usually found and I have to deal with every alive player having a bow! The map is so unbalanced that it feels impossible to play MM with Castle Town as a map. Please either make it harder to get the bow by increasing the amount of keys that players need to find, or force players to BUY the bow using coins that they found (20+ should be fine). That way the murderer can take it a bit slow, but have to deal with more bows for playing TOO SLOW. Either that or REMOVE THE BOW ENTIRELY from castle town!

Welcome to the Forums! :cubee:

This is quite an enthusiastic topic… but I guess what you’re trying to ask is to remove the bow from Castle Town.

I don’t see the problem and/or the reason to remove it.

1 Like

Hey, @DualKG5304 Welcome to the hive forms! :mailbot:
I love the suggestion, though make sure to organize it so people can easily read it like get the main idea and then below add more information, and try to not be too enthusiastic. Make sure to also read all community guidelines and rules before you post. Thanks!

welcom new besti i can agree its hard :skull: lik rlly hard

The problem is that Castle Town is always voted whenever it’s seen in the map rotations, and the fact that it has a bow forces the murderer to act fast, which causes them to be seen and in turn, killed losing them the round

2 Likes

also I made a post on this issue and the problem with that it is at castle town and not at pigment here is the proof Map Changes

• Pigment: Cubes will no longer grant a bow on collection
  • Pigment: The murderer can now see the cubes, but cannot interact with them

Developer note: We’ve heard from many players that the cubes granting a bow was too overpowered, making the games much harder for the murderer. Now, the cubes will only grant you an extra arrow.

What about Backrooms? Backrooms always has like 80% of the peoples votes.

1 Like

ppl get bows quick in an instant lik in a minute but mostly the sweats ar abl to do dat

1 Like

Wait isn’t there alrdy a post about this bc it kinda sounds familiar

Remove the bow at castle town or add it to pigment lol dis

Ah yes dat it

1 Like

The difference with backrooms is that there isn’t any other way to get bow besides getting 10 coins, so that map isn’t much of an issue

1 Like

My friend is a sweat but he hate this map too.
But mainly because this map had too many straight lines.

1 Like

ikr

Ik it’s super annoying, but with the bow you just gotta deal with it

not unless if ur quick and smart :skull:

1 Like
Controversial opinion

Tbh I kinda like the bow, it gives you something to do as an innocent. And as for the murderer disadvantage I’ve gotten an 11 kills game on there and I’m not usually the fastest murderer. I feel like the map is balanced, where the bow balances out the openness and traps. It’s actually my favorite map.

3 Likes

why don’t you discuss on the original topic?

2 Likes

no its not and im Hive+ and i vote for it

1 Like

Mine too. Mine too.