Remove the bow at castle town or add it to pigment

the hive should remove the bow and keep the arrow at castle town or add it to pigment

please the hive can’t keep doing this they have the bow and arrow at castle town but not at pigment. at least even it out! they should either add the bow to pigment or remove it at castle town.

please if you have any suggestions write them

I don’t mind the bow but they should at least even it out

but finding all the cubes gets you a one shot bow anyway?

no they took that away

1 Like

it just gives an arrow

1 Like

The arrow comes with a bow and its still there

really?
this is a note from a MM update Map Changes

• Pigment: Cubes will no longer grant a bow on collection
  • Pigment: The murderer can now see the cubes, but cannot interact with them

Developer note: We’ve heard from many players that the cubes granting a bow was too overpowered, making the games much harder for the murderer. Now, the cubes will only grant you an extra arrow.

1 Like

BillyDaMan1 has a point. As far as I’m concerned, they only give arrows.

2 Likes

Bump! I need this to be changed MM used to be so fun before castle town was made.

Should remove the bow from castle town. If it was removed from one map for being too op, why would they add it to a later map?

3 Likes

Well the reality here is that ALL players who interact with just 3 items placed randomly around the map does improve team cooperation, but this eliminates the purpose of coins, first of all, but on Castle Town, the murder does have the ability to eliminate several players at a time from just getting coins by using the flood valves which removes almost a good third of the map. I think it is just better to keep the game as is.

I am not against teamwork, but Hive should at least be consistent. I think they should add the bow at pigment or remove the bow at Castle Town, I am not saying remove the keys I am saying remove the free bow and just give an arrow. there could still be an aspect of teamwork in that and it would be more fair for the murderer.

1 Like

I don’t believe this needs to be the case. The maps are meant to be unique and different. Each with its perks of advantages and disadvantages. Imagine having the same map copy and pasted 10x. It’s not very fun, is it? Inconsistency is what makes Murder Mystery less boring.

2 Likes

I just like to mention how hard it is for the murder to collect the needed coins before the innocents can easily find the three keys. The innocents can find and collect the keys in a matter of seconds, 10-40 seconds, if there’s at least 2 people looking.

I do agree with AyaanThe0nee though. So my suggestion would be to make the keys cost some coins, not too much but something to balance it out a little more. 2-3 coins sounds good imo, what do you guys think?

2 Likes

ok but it doesnt mean to get rid of it some ppl lik castle town and if die then u die skill issue. i dont die in this map often but still doesnt mean to get rid of the bows tbh

From my understanding this isn’t anything to do with dying. He’s saying, if it was too op to be on one map, why would they go and put it on a different map?

Honestly Id think that the pigment map having the bow back would be less op than the bow on castle town, because each person would have to find the 3 cubes, instead of finding 3 keys as the whole lobby to get the bow.

im not tryin 2 be toxic

1 Like

fr. Ive had many games (even a few as murderer) when all the keys are found instantly from the most obvious spots

1 Like

I am fine with the map itself it is just that people vote for it because of the bow. it is a free win most of the time. other than it being overplayed I like Castle Town.

1 Like

Is this actually the case or is this what you feel on why people vote for this map? Do you have screenshots or links of people saying this?

Personally, I vote for Castle Town because I think it’s a fun map to play in and the high coin rate which is useful for XP.

3 Likes