Skywars mania

I wanna suggest a new idea feel free to suggest corrections in reply

This gamemode will start with all players having dimond armor and sword the game will be only 12 mins long and every 4 mins the border will shrink

You have whole 12 mins to eliminate as many players as you can

And you can respawn until the last 4 mins

There will be 3 different stages of all being 4 mins

After each round ends the player with least amount of kills will be eliminated

The same will happen after the 2nd round will end

Each kill will be worth 1 point but at the very end at last 4 mins the kill leader will get glowing effect

And killing them will grant u 4 points and at last 4 mins if u die you’re eliminated

If one kill leader dies the other player with most kills will get the glowing effect so at the very end it’s just survival

Nemo is not allowed here but strength and speed is allowed

I suggest to keep this gamemode fair only prestiges are allowed to play this gamemode

Maybe we can call it skywars mania

hahaha this reminds me of my other post.

I don’t think that’d be fair to people like me who hate SW but still wanna try playing the LTM’s.

1 Like

I also sometimes hate sw, but when I do I play 1v1s because 1v1s arent rigged, theyre fair

1 Like

Wait, there’s skywars duels?

1 Like

No sorry I meant duels on like swim or something

1 Like