Skywars level rank games

So, first of all, have you ever played and won so many games of skywars that you wanted tougher opponents, or maybe you’re tired of constantly being thrown around by sweats, well, here is the perfect idea:
Ranked games. We all want it. A game with all level 60’s, or all level 10’s. This would definitely make skywars a much better game. I always have to resort to trapping when it comes to sweats ( I am horrible at PvP but sometimes I get the last laugh ) and so do so many other people. And most of the time, it fails. So here are some pros and cons of doing this:

Pros of ranked games:
-More people play
-Funner games
-No worries about sweats (unless they on alt account)
-Don’t have to make anymore TRAPS

Cons:
-May take longer to queue for a game

So then, we do level 1 to 15 games, 16 to 30 games, 31 to 50 games, 51 to 65 games, and 66 to max (75) games.

Welcome to the forums!
So this is a dupe, Ranked Skywars for equality
Please use the search bar next time :slight_smile:
Idk if this needs to be flagged though because you did go into more detail

1 Like

I mean, I know a lot of people want it, and I’m one of them.

no, unless this is a separate option i hate it

No I haven’t.

I don’t.

Look at bridge solos. You can’t play a single game without having to sweat and I hate it. I just want a casual game that I can pick up and play for a few minutes.

1 Like

This has major flaws. The first is that level does not equal skill. There are a lot of level 75s that literally aim and normal click. Alt accounts would be a huge problem. And what about cheaters? They would not be filtered out. A ranked system would have elo or points and the people you play would be at your skill level based on the w/l ratio.

2 Likes

Good idea but the level doesn’t always reflect the game’s strength. I’m For example i’m level 26 I still defeat a lot of people who are over 50 and there are those who are under level 26 and also constantly defeat me. that would only work If we had to create a new ranking system and I think that would be too complicated

I feel this is a good idea, but to make it better it could be build off skill based matchmaking on bridge. and make an option to use skill based or platform based. This could also be for bedwars later on in dev.