SkyWars is unbalanced and here is how hive can fix it

Hive Skywars is a very RNG or luck related game and I have my thoughts and reasonings on how to fix this problem so its more skill related

make everybody start with the same items on their starter islands to make it so that somebody cannot have full diamond and then another person just has half iron and a stone sword

make Redstone insta-mine but when it is destroyed it places a tnt in its place so if you are being chased you can actually do something. and also remove the fact that Redstone gives you absorption hearts because getting 5 extra hearts is absurd, I guess if you wanted to you could make it so that Redstone heals half a heart to heal and that would make Redstone actually good but not overpowered. so basically rework Redstone

change books of healing to make them not insta-heal and instead have regeneration

make it so that the chests in the middle (including the cool looking one with the custom model) gets better/more items over time

change it so that you cant get 5 diamond helmets in a row from mining diamond ore

decrease chance for tnt to spawn when mining gold ore

make it so you cant axe spawn island chests for the first couple of seconds of the game, to add more skill to collecting items and so slow down people who are b a d
(controller people might make this a no no)

you cant get enderpearls from starter island

make snowballs more common

make arrows less common

remove the fire sword thing from mining emerald ore

give person who did the most amount of damage to somebody who died health but also give the person who killed them a lil bit of hp too

increase chance of getting a book from lapis ore because its way too low

add a SBMM option for players

have some ender-chests need to mine blocks to get to them(like obsidian or something)

get extra xp for killing multiple people in a short time

dats it GAMERS
also please add duels

I kind of like the idea of everyone having the same ores but each person would get different items from those ores

I personally like redstone giving you hearts since if you are facing a player in full diamond and you in full iron you have a way of putting up a fight and chance at winning the fight.

Yes

I also agree with this to happen to the central custom chest but not the normal echests.

Do you mean the tnt that turns to a boombox when broken or picking up TNT. If the second one I disagree.

Yes as It can be frustrating getting more then three pairs of the same armor in a row. Don’t think it should only be restricted to helmets though.

I think breaking chests is a method any player is able to learn so don’t see a point in this.

Can’t you already get epearls in chest on your spawn island.

This would make snowball spamming more common

I rarely see players bow spam in SW but maybe getting 3-4 arrows instead of 6 from echests might work.

I agree getting books is quite low but if the chances were increased then you might be able to get 3-4 life books quite easily.

what does the S mean? ______ based match making

Don’t really have an opinion on this specific one

You can find the suggestion for duels here. Also Hive already plans on adding duels to be part of the swarms. find more information here.

Most of my comments are personal views on what you suggested.

1 Like

absorption is fine, it gets tanked pretty fast in pvp fights anyway

not a fan of this tbh, using it in pvp would render it useless

ender chests already start with guaranteed diamond tools, what are they gonna upgrade to, netherite?

i like this but how would you go about doing it

nah mate just run

there is nothing skillful about opening chests and dragging items into your inventory

also would make it a pain for mobile players

i dont mind epearls at starter island, besides you get one free in sw kits with the voidwalker

i dont think you understand how powerful snowballs are

keep in mind that this would affect the bow as well

YES

cannot express how much the fire aspect wooden sword needs to come back

so basically if your kill gets stolen, you get compensation?

kinda cool i guess but i dont think the person who killed them should get some too

i mean this is an alright idea i guess

no.

also no.

decent idea i guess

verdict: mostly bad ideas

sorry “gamer”

also a dueling arena is coming as part of your swarm base but its not like its coming out anytime soon

5 Likes

Short answer that’s how hive wants it to be

3 Likes

What? No way. If I’m at my spawn island or all alone at mid this would be so annoying, doesn’t even really help you if your running

Um no

Why? They already aren’t super common when you mine iron ore since there’s a chance you’ll get andesite or crumble cobblestone if you do

Hive skywars is RNG based so there are sometimes when you get 5 diamond boots in a row and sometimes when you get full diamond with a diamond sword out of the 5

Duels has been suggested like 5000 times

Wha? This would make it so not a lot of people would mine red stone since it would give so little health and red stone is fine the way it is

1 Like

FYI, you are not supposed to do suggestion posts that are lists

4 Likes

no. this wouldnt make it fun if it just comes down to who has the better click speed

why? the point is for you to quickly heal when you are in a fight and not have only 10 hearts

no

why?

really the only thing i agree with

the point is for it to have a chance to hurt you

or you can just break the chest like everyone else

no

they are already pretty common

they are already not that common

why?

already has been suggested

a what?

why?