Show your Loginstreak in the Lobby

Screenshot 2020-12-11 124831

Over here where I circled can show your login streak. An example could be you have a 60-day login streak, it will show 60 in your hotbar. It will also fill up according to the start or end of the day. Please show your support by voting above.

1 Like

I got a login streak of 2 or something but seems like a good idea!

1 Like

I mean, that would take a lot of textures, but maybe if they had a way to automate the textures. Something that could probably work is an item who’s name is your login streak though.

1 Like

what if u have like 60 login streak on the xp bar it will appear to be lvl 60

13 Likes

They should do xp bar as overall levels combined from all the games

4 Likes

i have 156 loginstreak or something

1 Like

Lol the last sentence please show your support by voting above😅 for me it sounds like you beg for votes XD not meant badly

4 Likes

But ist a nice Idea so i will still Vote for it

2 Likes

That’s actually so true

4 Likes

I have 0 because I haven’t logged on within the past 3-5 days

2 Likes

I have 33 (i think)

I would like this to be added as a normal experience numbe without the bars, because it becomes too confusing to handle. Also, what is going to be the limit? 365? ThanPixel and other people have more than that.

So you gonna have to set a limit for the bar which if is like 750 days, then makes the small loginstreaks to small to see. Keeping it as a number should have enough space for 10,000 which i am fairly sure no one will have. (Unless you have 30+ years just to play)

If it’s only for you to see, why not just type /loginstreak?

1 Like

Most people don’t even know what the commands are. Unless like you know custom commands exist.

1 Like

Awesome suggestion! c:

3 Likes

I mean, if 100 can fit from MM, then until 999 can fit. And I’m pretty sure 9/10 of the community wouldn’t do that. But if they do get there, I guess it can use abbreviations like 1K, 3.5K, and 10K?

1 Like

How? It’s the XP bar lol

Late responses

But That actually it own suggestion

1 Like

It looked like you were suggesting an item to show it in your hotbar, not to be on the xp bar

1 Like

This could also be cool for a login streak reward as a hubtitle?