Shields in Skywars! šŸ›”

Nemos arent rare. The are about 2% to drop, and about every game a player will mine about 5 emeralds average, then if there is about 10-12 players in a game, that means that 5 * 10 = 50, so about 50 emeralds get mined each game, and of those 50 emeralds, about 1 will be a knockback Nemo, which means that nemos are in every other game.

Ive gotten a nemo 4 times in my 500-600 games

2 Likes

Then what % counts as ā€œrareā€. 2% is very rare

Actually itā€™s about a 1.2% drop rate

1 Like

Iā€™m talking about all the players because only you getting a shield wouldnā€™t effect the game as much, but there are 12 other people in the game.

Tbh didnā€™t read everything cuss Iā€™m lazy but since the title says everything I need to know about this imma take that as the word. I think it wouldnā€™t be a good idea to add because Hives PvP is ā€œspecialā€ and I think just adding something like Shields, potions would just break all the experience in SW

2 Likes

2 aspects pro shields:

1. You could create a new sw mode
  2. With 1.19 the axe shield mechanic will be like in Java, so after being hit by an axe your shield doesnā€™t work for 5-10 sec

well shouldnt this tecnically be closed. idk bc on spell that you get with the panic kit?

Its kinda the same thing

Hmmmm, i think I donā€™t agree adding shiled because sheilds has knock back, nemo is enough its the most annoying thing in skywars and so many things you can escape to other players and ā€¦ Sky kits have sheilds using panik maybe the sheild spell can do the trickā€¦

Panik kit (in skywars-kits) maybe will remove if the shield added to skywars