Shields in Skywars! 🛡

In this one sentence, you indirectly admit that shields are OP

i think this is headline

3 Likes

Yes maybe like a shield cooldown too because I can imagine a lot of people just crouching in their shield and nobody can hit them

2 Likes

AGREED!!! 1-2 durability!

1 Like

I see your point @Abigaili shields shouldnt be added normally, you should change some nbt tags so that way they only block swords, not projectiles, and increase the knockback ability of them, + 1-2 hits and they break

I guess you could have different shields, kind of like boomboxes.

1 Like

PVPing with shields is annoying and time-consuming. No.

2 Likes

If you want to give some criticsm please keep it constructive.

2 Likes

The shield would break the smoothness in pvp. It would be similar to bow spamming where people are knocked back and bow spamming is unpopular.

1 Like

I don’t think my feedback was non-constructive. I didn’t attack the person, I just simply said what I thought of the feature and explained why.

1 Like

What I meant was explain how he could make it better.

1 Like

I don’t agree
Reason: no more combo :unamused:

1, the shield would be rare, so still combo yes

1. Thats the thing, people are always comboing defenseless players, this forces others to rethink their guns ablazin strategy

I’ll think about it. :confused:

I’ll vote if u say:
Shields will be rare equal nemo

Ok deal lol

Hey there

Please Don’t double post instead just use the :pencil2: Icon in the top right to edit your post and add on!

( I’ve said this a lot today wow)

2 Likes

This idea would never work because when a Pearson hits someone while using a shield it knocks the attacker back like 6 blocks which would make the shield equal to having knock back Nemo but even more op because you can dodge attacks. You can also hide in a corner with you shield up for so long and wasting out the game time. So even though you did put effort into this idea it still wouldn’t ever make it in.

2 Likes

the reason sky wars has no sheilds is because your supposed to knock the opponent off with your clicks.
The Sheilds will stop you from having kb which defeats the purpose of having sky islands

2 Likes

I gave it it’s 10th vote. I like the idea.

2 Likes

Bump,
This isnt a good idea even if it is super rare, this would make it impossible to hold a combo, and could rewrite PvP methods and techniques on the hive forever. Its like netherite armor’s knockback resistance, but worse. Not only that, but PvP would become slow along with the games, and hive skywars was made to be a fast-paced game.

2 Likes