Sheriff crossbow

how I found this idea

So I was browsing through suggestions, and I saw that someone had suggested in a comment about adding a crossbow to mm instead of a bow, and there were no topics that I saw that had this idea in it except for one, but the topic was in a post where the suggestion had been added to a completely unrelated post. Here is the suggestion though. Three New Roles ( My Suggestion / Idea )

Here is the suggestion:
Add a crossbow instead of the regular bow in mm. Here is why:

Story

So yesterday I was playing mm and I was the sheriff. My friend walked up and attempted to kill me. So I run around, them swinging their sword at me, and me just out of range of their weapon. So, I decided to try and shoot them. They were maybe a block behind me btw. So I stop running, turn around, try to shoot… and instantly get stabbed.

So I think it would be very useful to add a crossbow, so that a sheriff has a fighting chance of killing the murderer if they are right behind them.
Also I play on the switch, so I cannot just whip around and shoot them like you can on PC.
Anyway that’s my suggestion! Thanks for reading, and please leave feedback!

This seems interesting. Maybe when you get the 1 shot bow as an Innocent, it’ll have a 50% chance of being a crossbow.

2 Likes

Yeah. I do like the 50% chance because people might say that a crossbow would make it harder for the murderer to win, but with a 50% chance that kinda balances it out more

1 Like

This could be really great after all and as Switch player, I understand too.

Almost Hack Summary

If you go on Controller settings you can set the sensitivity of the visual (usually of the R stick), so you can increase your speed moving the visual.

3 Likes