SG Kits (very Epic)

Idea: SG kits

1. The Survivalist. This is a skywars kit idea. But add stack of steak and 1 leather chestplate and a stone sword. Link:New kit idea: the survivalist
  2. The tamer kit. This kit give you 1x Wolf spawn egg 3x bone and when 1.21 is out
Epok

Wolf armor

1. The creeper you will have 3x Boombox and a blast protection 1 iron chestplate.
Summary

This might be a dupe IDK but i wanted a dream and evident kit lol

This is not a dupe

FRICK NO SO MANY PEOPLE HATE RUNNERS

iron chestplate is already a bit rare and blast prot wouldnt do much imo, normal boombox isnt more common than the other types. Id rather have all armor be enchanted with blast prot 2 or 3 if its on someone with a creeper kit. it could be an effect, even better

3 Likes

Well, uh, with Dreams… situation… I don’t know if you can do that without getting a lot of backlash.
personally I rooted for the voice of gumball in the car but you know what I’m saying

2 Likes

No the youtuber dream

1 Like

I’m not sure I understand

1 Like

Yes exactly. Dream the YouTuber is going through a lot of backlash right now for doing… weird stuff. Weird stuff I can’t say right now but if you really felt like it you could search it up, but I suggest not doing so.

Ok but what about the evident kit that I wanted

What would it do?

agreed. I get people into combos and they just run away until deathmatch.

That’s way too op. Boom boxes are useful because of their knockback, and this would just make them useless

2 Likes

Uh ik a lot of ppl want a sg update and so do i but like kits would make sg super annoying

2 Likes

Nothing, cuz it wont be a kit

Then why talk about it?

1 Like

Cuz it would be to OP

But you never said what it is

2 Likes

I will not talk about it

Uhh ok. I am just trying to understand why you put it there if you are not going to say what it is

2 Likes

So then why is it called a kit?

1 Like

Threr could be SG Kits?