Saving Replays

I think that for Hive Replay Cinema you should be able to save the replay to your device.

If I want to save a replay I need to either record my entire session or screen-record the replay and follow myself around. Here are the features that I think should be added to Replay Cinema:

1. The option to save a replay to your device.
  2. The ability to watch the replay through either your perspective or another player’s perspective, this being the way they saw themselves while playing the game.
  3. An option to take screenshots. If I start a replay I have to take a screenshot of the screen and have the crosshair, my Hotbar, the paper doll, and all the other stuff at the top. If screenshots are added then they will look much nicer.

Idk if this could work well but this is kinda a better alternative imo (and this topic is a dupe)

2 Likes

I was doing it more of an expansion to theirs. Their post was about creating a section to sort their favorite replays and save them, I added that to mine and put in a few more things I thought were good changes.

I asked a staff member if it is physically possible to save replays on your device and heres what they said:

For your other suggestions, the perspective one could work maybe if Minecraft bedrock supports that stuff.

You can already take your own screenshots lol
If you want your GUI hidden, then you can click F1 on PC, or turn on the Hide HUI on mobile under the video setting or there is probably a button on controller or smth (i never played on controller before so idk). There also should be an in built screenshot feature on your device (for most people at least)

1 Like

Console has same way to hide HUD as PE.

2 Likes

Okay thank you