Rules outlined in-game

So as a guy who has basically played hive since 1.7 for bedrock came out, and nobody has mentioned this. I think the hive should show the rules of the server somewhere so people are less likely to break the rules, so let me tell you how this should be implemented

1.for any game on the server you decide to play, there will be a book with the rules for that game that will appear in your hotbar near one of the other hotbar functions. People can then read it and it will say the rules, also it should list staff and some basic info on the server. This would help reduce the amount of non-hacking reports, and make the admins job easier so they don’t have to respond to non-hackers, and can help make the server better

the rulebook could also help with conflicts, for example some guy spawnkilled me when I was playing on a alt, I told him it wasn’t allowed but he decided to lie through his teeth and he said it was allowed (he was a higher level than my alt) so a rulebook could help with jerks like that

2.it would also expand the hive community, although the discord link sometimes pops up in chat, I know for a fact that about 99% of people just don’t even notice it and then go on with their day. With a rulebook in the games it could mention the discord, and get some people into the hive community who wouldn’t be here otherwise. After all the whole reason I joined this amazing community was finding a forum post about the leaderboard in a lucky google search when I was wondering if there was a lb.

So to wrap this up I think this is a good idea, and feel free to criticize or leave feedback on this if you want, thanks for reading!

I happened to just realize someone made a similar post, but he was more talking about guides to play the games, while I was more talking about educating people on the server rules, I’m fine with guides and rulebooks though.

Dont double post. Use the ‘edit.’ button instead.

Thanks for the advice just did that

1 Like