/requeue command

Idea:

/requeue and/or /rq

More information:

This command would allow you to join the same type of game that you last play or are playing. For example if you just finished a game of skywars trios, you wouldn’t have to type /queue SKY-TRIOS, instead you could simply type /requeue or /rq.
The old queue command wouldn’t have to be removed, you could just use what you prefer.

1 Like

or /req since that is easier to type

or a shortcut for /queue /q

hive staff literally everyone wants this please add it

14 Likes

Everyone calls requeues rqs, so to add it @BlueSlimeMC 's idea, there could be /rq . I would personally prefer /q though. I already made a post on this: /play in addition to /queue

3 Likes

we do need replays so we can see how we win and or lose

1 Like

This is not what I suggested, my suggestion is to have a replay command that does the same thing as the heard of the sea, where it takes you to a new game of the same gametype

2 Likes

First, welcome to the forums! (Be sure to read this and this.)

Second of all,

Also, the replay feature like you said

is already in the works

2 Likes

small bump because i just had this idea and found this while checking for duplicates

now that /q and /queue have been added to select game types, as well as /replay in tw and sw for reporting, i think the commands /requeue and /rq should be used for this purpose

3 Likes

Yeah I’ll edit the title and description.

2 Likes

Ima revive this, thought this was a good idea, a simple thing, but would make typing the command a lot easier, especially for newer players, it can be complicated.

I think that this is a great idea. I hope the admins see this post.

they probably did

oh my god yes
using arrow keys to switch to the last command is useful with /q
but /rq would be way better especially when doing things like quests when you’re switching games a lot

They wernt knew