Remove “Get 4 Final Kills in Treasure Wars MEGA” from the Quest board

In my opinion, the quests are a great Idea, however, some of them are way to hard for the amount of QP they give, for instance, this quest is ridiculously hard, not only do you have to win 4 Treasure Wars Mega Games (this isn’t that big of an issue but seen as one game takes 15-20 minutes and the quest only gives 20 QP, it’s already quite hard), but you also have to be the player to kill the last player on the other team, if there are 12 people on you’re team, the chances of you getting that final kill, are extremely small, if you get lucky this quest might take you an hour, but if you’re unlucky, it might take you five, that’s why I would suggest that this Quest get’s removed.

I think you may not understand what a final kill is. A final kill is when you kill a player that does not have a treasure to respawn at.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought at first too, but I got 2 Final kills and the quest did not progress, maybe it’s a bug, but I’m pretty sure that the quest wants you to get the last kill.

Yea I’ve seen the quest too. The quest is “Eliminate 4 Teams in Treasure Wars Mega” and you have to kill the last person alive 4 times.

1 Like

That one of the hardest quest to do

Especially since most people are chasing the last person alive

1 Like

Indeed I saw that quest and remembered getting another eliminate teams quest. I went to mega and thought that I would do it easily. But I was wrong, so I went to Solos instead.

As people have stated, the quest here wants you to kill the last player on the opposing team four times in Mega. This requires you to:

• Win four games (not too hard)
  • Get at least one final kill in each of the four games (not hard either)
  • Be the person who ends the four games (eliminating the last opponent. this is very difficult in mega without a tracking compass.)

The last requirement makes this quest much more difficult than any 30 point quest I have seen. Ironically, it’s only worth 20 points.

I wholly support this suggestion, but such a challenge as this begs the question: “What if I want a challenge? Shouldn’t there be quests with more points?” I have a suggestion about that here.

2 Likes

I can see why this would cause confusion, I have removed this kind of quest from rotation :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes