40 and 50 point quests

Experienced players think the ten and twenty point quests are too easy.

So to add to the Quests V2 card, 40 and 50 point quests. These would be very difficult, such as “Mine 20 Emerald ores (one game) (SW)” or “Finish first without dying (DR)”. There would be three 30 point quests, two 40 point quests, and one extra hard 50 point quest.

The quests can be made by the community because we are brutal.

Take that, everyone who commented on my vague Deathrun quest name.

Also check out this thread for some more ideas.

3 Likes

I like the idea with 40 and 50 QP quests. But I think it would bee :honeybee: nice to have the regular quest system and sometimes 40/50 QP quests randomly on some days and not everyday. :man_shrugging:

19 Likes

Win Without dying?

Ill just go play Skywars

5 Likes

That’s a Deathrun quest

1 Like

Could be a Tw Quest.

2 Likes

I’ll just play Just Build

1 Like

Just Build ftw

2 Likes

I think this would be epic because the progression of my qp has been quite slow. Although maybe I haven’t been grinding qp anyway you have my vote!

1 Like

If it was implemented like this, this would be amazing. I’d love to be able to get some extra quest points some days.

3 Likes

B U N P
Decided to bump this for I want to do a giveaway and just realized how long I will have to grind quest points. I would like to see more ideas for terribly difficult quests.

I like the idea 40-50 qp and its not too impossible. I really like the idea that the quests will show up randomly

I’m here because my suggestion I just posted will likely be archived and redirected here. But uh is this suggestion going to be accepted or denied any time soon? It has 32+ votes but has been collecting dust.

1 Like

me boy needs an update :sunglasses:

1 Like

bump i want harder quests so i can get moai costume faster

1 Like

:moyai: :moyai: :moyai: