Ranked Skywars for equality

If we base it off of kills it now comes down to a matter of who play Minecraft too much

W/L ratio?

What about seasonal kill death rate

Like every month or two the score resets

1 Like

Everyone deserves a say no matter what platform they play on.

3 Likes

It should be skill based matchmaking, so you will get matched with your own type of skill. The k/d ratio is a great idea on a way to find out what their skills are. The match making should remain anonymous so they won’t know if they are in the lower matchmaking skills :slight_smile:

Some people do not have a choice for what they play on. They may only have one device. Second of all, it is not worse, there are many good mobile players. Please stop being rude to the mobile players of our community.

2 Likes

All SkyWars changes still affect mobile players, so they should definitely have a say in future features :slight_smile:

2 Likes

what is your problem dude?

Mobile is not that bad. People just say its bad because your just bad it. You need to try to get good. (no offense)

That has nothing to do with anything. What level are you on SW?

I havent played skywars

Then why are you saying mobile is trash when you haven’t even played the most popular game on Hive?

If you haven’t played skywars, what is your point of saying mobile players don’t deserve a say, and that they are dumb?

5 Likes

You prob play on a kindle smh (nothing wrong with kindles, theyre just very laggy.)

I’m not trying to argue, I was just asking why you hate mobile so much when you haven’t played SW.

The irony

3 Likes

hes the one that started the argument not me

And you were the one that was rude btw.

Yeah you can’t say something as controversial as ‘mobile players don’t have a say’ and expect people not to argue with you. We should just drop this

7 Likes

let’s just agree to disagree

1 Like