Ranked Gamemode

I think the addition of a ranked gamemode would be beneficial to the hive. Not only would it bring more skilled players that only play PvP realms, it could give the chance for newer players to become better. And it would be something fun for the more skilled players. In my opinion, beating up on some players isn’t very fun if they aren’t good. Sometimes they wouldn’t even fight back, or they would go afk or sit at their base the whole time (Sky Wars). Which is why I think the addition of some sort of ranked gamemode would be good overall.

Hello!
The suggestion for skill-based matchmaking / a ranked gamemode has been suggested before. You can use the search feature (:mag:) to look for the suggestion beforehand to ensure you do not make a duplicate.
You can find the original suggestions here: SkyWars ranked gamemode
Treasure Wars ranked gamemode
Skill-based Matchmaking

Additionally, suggestions for the server should be categorised within #suggestions. This is so the topic can be easily identifiable as well as allowing players to vote.

6 Likes

This has been said so many times I think it should be added because of how many times it’s been said
Like to agree

2 Likes