Ranked Bedwars (Like fortnite ranked system)

Idea:
Some people are to good for the lobbies. This is why there should be a ranked and unranked so the people who want to play more chill can play unranked and those who are better and take the game a little more serious could play ranked. This is just a thought but if any mods see this please consider. This would easily bring a lot of players back to the hive as well.
[Write down your suggestion here, keep it short]

More information:

[Include any other information that you think is relevant here]

I actually had the exact same idea as this but for hypixel bedwars. also there wouldnt be enough players to have the matchmaking times be short. if they did do this they would have to consistantly open up more ranks that can be in your match to keep queue times short but they would have to do a lot of testing.

edit: i dont even like this idea cause i just want to destroy lobbies that are bad

Well, Rank doesn’t mean skill. As i am level 36 on treasure wars and I’m still bad. So maybe instead, we have something like bridge where they match you on your skill rather than rank

3 Likes

Rank is different from levels. For levels you can just play the game alit, whether you do well or poorly, but for rank, you would have to do well to rank up.

Welcome to our forums, and thank you for taking the time to leave a suggestion!

This idea has already been suggested, if you’d like to see it added, be sure to leave a vote on the original post: