Raise the illegal times

I don’t know what the current illegal times are for each map, and I know we’re not allowed to be told them, but I know they are way too low.

The DeathRun community including myself has gotten a small idea of how low these illegal time thresholds are. As you can see in the following image, this player was 30 seconds below the world record and was not removed from the game.

This is what appears in chat when a hacker does complete a map too quickly (too quickly by the game’s standard)

It has been estimated that a time below 30 seconds gets you banned.

Please adjust these so they are around 5 seconds below the current world records, meaning a different time PER MAP. I assure you 100% when I say no player will ever lower a world record by 5 seconds, it will hardly even go lower by 2 seconds. You’ll catch way more hackers this way. Thanks.

UPDATE

I went ahead and made a list. These times are approximately 2-3 seconds below the current world record time. World Records are highly optimized and will not go down anywhere near 2 seconds. New map illegal times can be overestimated by developers since they’ll have no speedruns to go off of.

DeathRun Suggested Illegal Times

*The listed times can either be taken as the time that bans you for obtaining or lower, or the lowest obtainable time before getting banned for anything lower.

Prison: 45.000
Cave: 45.000
Western: 1:00.000
School: 40.000
Zoo: 1:00.000
Gardens: 57.000
Subzero: 1:05.000
Viaduct: 1:07.000
Venice: 46.000
Metropolis: 41.000
Terminal: 49.000
Toys: 48.000
Seaside: 51.000
Relic: 59.000
Primus: 57.000
Village: 1:00.000
Survival: 1:11.000
Synthwave: 1:02.000
Temple: 1:01.000

Current world records (as of November 3, 2023) for reference

=== DeathRun Bedrock World Records ===

Prison: 47.248
Cave: 47.307
Western: 1:03.805
School: 41.651
Zoo: 1:02.989
Gardens: 59.821
Subzero: 1:07.236
Viaduct: 1:10.098
Venice: 48.804
Metropolis: 42.530
Terminal: 51.522
Toys: 50.778
Seaside: 53.812
Relic: 1:01.124
Primus: 59.676
Village: 1:02.901
Survival: 1:14.497
Synthwave: 1:05.433
Temple: 1:04.333

Why they haven’t done this is beyond me, it’s such an easy fix to combat hackers, and if someone map glitches and beats the time and gets banned for hacking that is on them lol

15 Likes

I never know there’s illegal times for each map, imagine if someone don’t have idea about these “illegal times” and accidentally reach the illegal time. plus, if we achieve illegal time, will we get banned or kicked? I don’t know cuz I only use Autoclicker

1 Like

It’s physically impossible to achieve an illegal time unless you’re cheating. :ok_hand:

Also using an auto clicker is bannable mate.

17 Likes

if I could found hack client, I probably achieve number one on death run, but looks like I can’t found any hack client lol, the only hack client I found is Autoclicker for Android and even using that I can’t win on skywars, I’m the biggest loser in history XD

1 Like

Using an auto clicker is against the rules and is a bannable offense. I would stop immediately if you’re using one bud. :+1:

13 Likes

he literally just replied confirming the use of hacks i-

13 Likes

I didint play the hive nowdays cuz even using X-Ray and Autoclicker doesn’t make me win, I keep losing even by using Autoclicker and X-Ray, I use X-Ray to find people but looks like I’m not the one who find people, people are finding me

3 Likes

That’s my screenshot lol, also yeah this is very annoying because sometimes no one else will be able to finish because the “minimum time to complete a map legit” according to the anticheat, is very low, so the cheater can finish very early leaving no time for others to finish

7 Likes

@AlexTheNG Just dont do it again because we told u that its a bannable offence and if we catch u again then u will be banned. Just a little note :+1:

3 Likes

I Agree With It, I Saw Many Players Finish At 30.0xx And Didn’t Get Kicked, I Calculated It, And The Illegal Time Was Somewhere At 30 Seconds, Its Not Enough IMO, If Its Possible, Raise It To 40 - 41 Seconds, This Should Be Better, This Way Less Hackers Will Win

3 Likes

agreed, I guess the illegal time should be raised to 1 minute cuz from my calculations, it is impossible to win within 1 minute or less

1 Like

well your calculations are stupid, because it’s possible to get 40-50 seconds on most of the maps

4 Likes

stop hacking smh smh

5 Likes

your pfp is just mwah

1 Like

dude, they’ve asked you so nicely and you’re just sorta not taking it in. ANY type of hack on ANY game is bannable. you should stop,

2 Likes

This guy trying to blend in with legit people with the fact that claiming to hack in the Hive smh It’s sickening everytime

1 Like

@Hlzyzptlk Ban this fool

3 Likes

Let’s stay on the topic of the post, raising the illegal time.

11 Likes

Really…
how are people supposed to finish in 50 seconds. Like if you exploit a map and finish in an absurb time, it deserves to be removed.
Spedrunners won’t suddenly shave 20 seconds off because they found better leaps/shortcuts.

4 Likes