Quests V2 idea

Hello everyone. So i came up with an small feature, that migh come with the “Quests V2” Update. And the features are global unlocks, that can be seen below.

Complete 240 Quests
Reward:
Gold Coins
Hub Title: The Quest Enthusiast
hub title 1

Purchase 12 Quest Store Costumes
Reward:
Diamond Coins
Hub Title: The Quest Collector
hub title 2

Purchase 24 Quest Store Costumes
Reward:
Emerald Coins
Hub Title: Quest Master
hub title 3

So, what do you think? Should this small feature come with “Quests V2” update?

• Yes, definitely!
  • Yeah why not

0 voters

Also, don’t forget to vote on this suggestion if you agree!

4 Likes

Thanks! I have no idea :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

i think first two is pretty cool but im not sure about the last one

1 Like

Yeah I agree, it would be really rare. However it will be a great reward to those like me, who buys every quest store costume from the beginning.

I don’t see anything wrong with this, voted!

1 Like

Not sure about this one but otherwise pretty good!

1 Like

I meant, that you should own all 31 Quest Store Costumes to get this reward. Also you should keep buying new Quest Store Costumes to keep this reward. Hope this makes sense :+1:

1 Like

I feel like the “Purchase All Quest Store Costumes” achievement is too hard to get and would make the cosmetics you get unfairly exclusive. What about 12 quest store costumes you have to purchase in a row instead? :thinking:

7 Likes

I do feel like this is a better idea. Love the idea Ivcn!

1 Like

The last one is immediately impossible for anyone who missed any costume so that seems unfair. Only players who did quests from the very beginning of quest costumes could get it.

2 Likes

Alright guys, I changed the 2 last. I feel like its fairly balanced now.

2 Likes

This is amazing and I voted!

You could have a iron one with complete 100 quest with sliver coins and the hub title The Visitor(anyone got a better hub title idea?)

And maybe a bronze one, for completing 1 quest with bronze coins and the hub title Starting my journey

And maybe a one with a Crown or like all of the coins (avatar) and the hub title could be Quest Champion for buying the costume gift.

why not earn it when u do qp everyday lol

Yeah may it could be like 10? because it’s 5K QP

quests v2 is already planned.
here is a link

but again “i will vote when i can” -smiley 2024