PvP practice and AI

So quite a few people have suggested PvP practice or duels. But I haven’t seen any AI suggestions, now ok ok, I get it programming an AI to fight the player and use different tactics would be very tricky, there are ways to just use algorithims but it would take quite a lot.
Anyway I was wondering if Swarms could have a PvP arena which you can switch to different modes (Survival games as default, Skywars, treasure wars).

that will already be a thing, but idt it will work the way you suggested it

1 Like

I know about custom matches.

i wasnt talking about custom matches, i meant PvP arenas would release for swarms, but i wasnt sure it would work the way you suggested it

i thought it would just be parkour and stuff.

I don’t think it would take them months to release parkour and stuff

9 Likes

AI is way too hard to code im almost sure. c++ is a weird programming language. In java it may be possible but not here O.o Also, check out the swarms discussion post. Also, there are going to be custom matches that you can make :))

Hope this clears up some confusion for you :slight_smile:

@Hlzyzptlk lock if u wish

They adding pets that will have some sort of AI so they could probably make some sort of a pvp bot AI as well. I don’t think it’s worth the effort though.

when I say AI I don’t necessarily mean ultimate pvp bots, and I do recognise that C++ even though more widespread now in gaming is still tricky. Perhaps bots that will follow alghorithims to know to switch to a bow when someone is near the void or snowballs as they come close and it’s low on health.