New game called *training time!*

in the hub or hive creators put it on the arcade it should be an NPC (i cant make NPC texture so hive can create it like what should the texture)

when we click the NPC we can open a menu what game we want to training, if they have friend maybe there will some option like training with friend or training with bot

(there also training like: sumo, block extension. MLG, speed crafting speed making potion, etc…

You can simply go to another server for these skills.

3 Likes

this would be really cool! Voted :ballot_box:

coool you got a vote!

I actually really like this, a few tweaks would actually suit the Hive very well!

2 Likes

This is some amazing grammar, and a good idea! I know Zeqa has a feature like this, and Hypixel too was working on it, but Hive could probably do it best

2 Likes

You can already practice everything relevant to Hive in custom servers, I see no use for this, especially the speed crafting practice. Bedrock has a quick crafting menu already and you can’t craft on Hive.

2 Likes

One thing I would absolutely love is the ability to play out a game when there isn’t an opposing team. Making a SW CS and just being able to chill by yourself would be so much fun :joy: and give you a chance to practice mid rushes on maps. MM already works like this, because killing the last player wins the game, so you can solo a whole MM game. Unfortunately not the case for other games tho :pensive:

this is honestly just a slightly different version of other suggestions

yes, slightly different could be enough for a new suggestion, but you’re way better off just bumping and adding to the original

3 Likes