Putting the Quest Master in the waiting for a game to start lobby’s!

Idea:

I think we should put the Quest Master in the lobby’s that you wait in for a game to start because I think it’s annoying to go back to the hub and then go over to the quest master every time you want to collect your points then start another quest, instead it would be a lot easier to just collect your points and start another quest as soon as the game your playing ends then get right back into another game rather then having to go back and forth to the quest master then back to your game multiple times.

I don’t know about this. The quest master is exclusively in the hub right now, and there should only be 1 of him. I think having to return the quest master every time adds to the adventure

1 Like

I think it’s just annoying going back and forth lol

2 Likes

I’d love this because it takes a long time, around 10 seconds after I go to the hub to start typing or moving.

3 Likes

You can use /quest command to access the quests from the lobbys. Also there are already suggestions for moving the Quest master in the hub to a better place or having a quest item, but I don’t think having Quest masters in all lobby’s is a great idea

No? You can’t collect points and/or pick a quest is a game lobby

2 Likes

My bad, you’re right…

1 Like

as always, because I’m the best

1 Like