Prepare for the forum Xbox Live login migration

Will all previous @mentions and and quotes break once everyone’s username is changed?

no

when i changed my user from dabbingunikern, all my pings stayed as dabbingunikern but linked to my profile

10 Likes

It’s never shown publicly, though it is available in the UI shown to forum administrators on Discourse by default.

3 Likes

oh god people will know me as Capta1n0mega

2 Likes

My name doesn’t change lol

2 Likes

Same, but why?

I already changed my primary email to the one that I’m using for my Xbox account, someone tell me if I did something wrong I’m just too dumb.

2 Likes

Can an alias account be a primary one for Xbox??

But like, uhuhuhuh, my gmail or email I think is connected to the forums so do I have to make it into my microsoft email??? I didnt read the whole thing so idk. pls help or respond ill give u cake

Yes, you need to make your forum account’s primary email the one you use for your Microsoft account

Guide if you're unsure how to change your forum acc's email

Step 1: Go to preferences

Step 2: Under ‘Email’, click the wrench (highlighted) and then click on the drop down that says ‘Change Email’

Step 3: Type the email that’s connected your microsoft account and click ‘change’. It should send you an email to confirm, so you’ll need to head over to your inbox to do that.

3 Likes

Is there a way to change my email of my forum account or will I have to contact hive support.

Nvm

Does my Microsoft account email need to be my primary email or does it just need to be listed in my forum account?

1 Like

It needs to be your primary email

4 Likes

What about an alias account. Because for my Xbox account, the primary email is my personal one. For here it is my alias account. Some one please answer this

make the primary email on ur forums acc the one for ur xbl acc

3 Likes

When is this change going to happen

Sooooo will the forums itself automatically make a new account with my Microsoft account?

see the email in the preferennces thing of your account? If that isn’t the same as your x box email, your current account will be terminated (ig)

1 Like

WAIT WHATTTTT…ohhhh nooooo…can I change this acc in any way??

1 Like

have a look at this

2 Likes

damn im about to be red miled here