Prepare for the forum Xbox Live login migration

It’s a great change which will benefit the Hive. I’m just personally hurt on the fact my name is gonna be ISlayzU :joy:

2 Likes

Xbox is just one of those companies just trying to get a big more dosh, they are wanting money to save you from embarrassment because you chose your name when u were something like 9

1 Like

now that’s illegal tho

Somehow my name is ‘OG’ even though I got it only a year ago

1 Like

My name is…unique

1 Like

you have 15 characters, immediately the oldest name

Don’t you have fifteen characters too?

yes but that isn’t important

I wonder if in 10 years, having a 15 character name will be rare

4 Likes

Well, this is my death. Goodbye everyone, I am on a school computer and I can’t do that.

yes you can??

just relink ur email

I need to verify it too.

All you need to do is to add your email to your account and make it the primary, you don’t need to login to the server. You can do this through your preference settings.

1 Like

I know this was asked already but seriously, when will these changes occur? SOON™?
Are we able to login with microsoft right now? Or is this nothing more than just a “heads-up” sort of thing?

11 Likes

Okay, thanks! Will I have an e-mail confermation?

Use a device that’s not your school computer to verify it, if you need to.

1 Like

Sorry, I only has access to this school computer for a few days.

Goodbye, I am gonna miss everyone.

1 Like

So when is this coming into full effect?

I can’t do it tonight.

1 Like

This is an early heads up so people can swap out their emails and we don’t get overloaded with support requests once it’s time.

For those worried about getting locked out - you will always be able to contact us outside the forums to get any issues resolved.

15 Likes

Thank you, jesus christ! :smiley: