Please add shears and the axe is useless so also add wood

Please add shears and wood so the axe has a use

4 Likes

We have had alot of suggestions / complains about this, but I’m sure in the next update it will be about shop, not certain though.

1 Like

Stop axeing to get wood, axes are just there for this “funny” joke

2 Likes

And I think shears would be a little bit OP

Ironically, wool is the hardest to break out of every block you can protect your treasure with when using an iron pick.

Yeah, technically speaking covering your treasure with layers of wool and nothing else is the most effective treasure defense, as it takes the longest to break in the long run.

But if they made the axe have a purpose nobody would axe why it’s there.

1 Like

I agree they need to add a use for the axe. It would be great to add wood, and shears as well because wool is op, 5 iron for 32, its the strongest block currently, it just breaks that game, its supposed to be a cheap, earliest tier block used for bridging. You should not be able to make the most OP base defense out of wool. so yes, add shears!

1 Like

The axe pun is very dead imo.

What was the point or repeating what I said? xD

Sorry for double posting, I did not notice it lol

Are’nt you guys going to welcome him ?
Welcome to the Hive Bedrock Forums @Heyboiis!

1 Like

********5 GOLD FOR 32 sry had to point that out.

Continuing the discussion from Shears to twars?:

@anon14919351 said that that topic was a duplicate suggestion of this but we can’t vote for the idea here, can this be moved to #suggestions:treasure-wars, or can the topic mentioned above be reopened, or are shears already planned and having a suggestion for them is useless.
@Hlzyzptlk (I’m not asking for a lock like what people are used to asking from you but an answer, just saying that so you don’t lock this because of muscle memory)???

2 Likes

I think he linked the wrong topic, apparently there is [SUGGESTION] Add shears, it’s more detailed and doesn’t have multiple suggestions in the topic, so I guess this probably should be closed.