Photo booth in hub 📸

I think it would be really cool if there were photo booths in the main and arcade hubs,
HOW THIS WOULD WORK
Each month there would be a different themed photo wall where you can go into holes to get fun pictures
insporation came from this example
Time owl in a donut

These themes could be special detailed costumes doing funny things or whatever hive could think of. I just think this would be a really fun thing for friends to do with each other in the community
And if this were to be added there could be a channel in the hive discord for sharing photos

update

Hive has actually done this exact suggestion in their map they made for Minecraft’s trails and tails event so I’ll include this as concepts below
Also this would be an excellent addition as they teased of a possible new hub in the future

-please give your feedback and ideas

2 Likes

Yesss. They should add this. Maybe a fall one, with a tree thing and pumpkins or somethingg

3 Likes

theres kinda one in the replay cinema hub

Sure, you have to PAY for that. We want a FREE one

2 Likes

The suggestion doesn’t seems like you would have to pay anything

they were talking about the replay cinema

2 Likes

Maybe it could cost 10 qp or smth!

3 Likes

ez vote for me, sounds like lots of fun ^^ since halloween and holidays are coming up they could have holiday themed booths and maybe give you some items you can hold in the photos? ^^ maybe they should cost like five QP per item to hold. And they could make it where you can change themes for like twenty QP?

Yes this would be so cool

good idea :+1:

This is a must! Great idea.

they could use the camera in education to take the photo

thats probably not going to happen, as cameras are edu exclusive, and couldnt be replicated in bedrock probably

You never know, hives’ done a bit of things that is hard to code and stuff

Cool idea, actually. I think this is one of the more viable suggestions, honestly.

Hive would have 0 problems creating a custom camera model. Displaying the image might be trickier, but that’s what makes them the best server :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

by turning on education edition in world settings, you have access to all education stuff

While that is true, there’s no way of telling what else might happen from turning it on

Not true, theres still edu exclusive stuff, like chalkboards, and cameras.

Education Edition just adds features, it doesn’t change anything.

Guys let’s be honest, Hive wouldn’t use a 7-year-old education-edition camera model. They would make their own Hive style camera.

silliness

2 Likes

I like this Idea. I think that there should be hidden cameras in the arcade and the hub and you have to find them all (kinda like the golden mailbots) to find one, you have to snap a pic with it! however, to change things up, there is one in every game’s hub as well (the waiting lobby before the start of the game) and you have to find those too!!! finding them all would get you a new hub title “I’m Running From The Paparazzi” and a new costume that would look like a tropical tourist bee with a camera

1 Like