Photo booth in hub 📸

I believe they used to be in bedrock back in the early pocket edition days as a way of taking screenshots. Then Mojang realized most phones could do that anyway and removed the camera.

2 Likes

That is a prime example of Mojang being dum

2 Likes

I’m going to go ahead and bump this suggestion as it has been done, Just not in the server……… hive has made little photo cutouts for the map they created for the trails and tails Minecraft event, I’ve included screenshots of those as concepts in the suggestion

4 Likes

Sorry, I refuse to play minecraft on my switch because I accidentally got a clean 1000 hours, but does that take the picture automatically?
because if so they might as well add it lol

3 Likes

I love the idea, but they wouldn’t be able to make them work that way until they drop 1.18 support since those cutouts use the /camera command that was added in 1.20.

2 Likes

This would be perfect with friends! Especially seeing it in the Trails and Tales event. You got my vote.

in the sonic event didnt they use custom camera angles

Idk but if they did they probably teleported the actual player to where they wanted the camera, which wouldn’t work if the player is to be visible.

1 Like

yeah ig, they could instead use the same stuff they use to show players in replay cinema for it and teleport the player

4 Likes

Wait that might actually work. The players in replay cinema are a little bigger than the normal ones but if they fix that this could work.

2 Likes

I kinda want to add an idea on this

What If We Put a big billboard and show to public all the photobooths we got on the picture