Personal Upgrades

Idea

Add a personal upgrades section in the upgrades shop, and move equipment there changing how combat upgrades work entirely.

How it works

At the start of the game you can only buy an iron sword.
This would be called ‘sword upgrade’.

Once you buy the iron sword, the diamond sword takes its place, still under the ‘sword upgrade’ name. And since there are no upgrades beyond diamond sword, the button will turn gray.

The diamond swords price will be reduced to 100 coins, 200 coins in total for it.

The same could be done for armor even if there was only the one upgrade, however I think it would be good to have diamond armor aswell for 200 coins. Vote for that here.

This would allow new items to be added without clogging the shop up. Of course, this personal upgrades tab could also include more upgrades in the future.

The main suggestion here is for personal upgrades.
If you dislike the diamond armor bit specifically, still vote for this post but not the post i linked.

1 Like

Sounds amazing! Would make the shop much more cleaner and allow for more items to be added without crowding up the shop.

Got a little sad that there wasn’t anything along the lines of buying something like an effect for a certain amount of time in this suggestion. Thats what I thought of after reading the title.

1 Like

Doesn’t it only save space on items with a direct upgrade? (Swords, Armor, and pickaxes)

I guess because they’re in a different shop?

I probably would find this kind of annoying if it was added because you only really use the team upgrades shop when you’re defending, and normally I’m rushing so it just means I have to run to a different shop, and open a new shop menu which can sometimes be very laggy for me idk why (I’ve turned of screen animations which might have helped)

It also just seems a bit less “intuitive” to have the weapons and armour in the upgrade shop idk just my opinion (pug)

1 Like