Parkour UI

Idea:

In the new UI, have an option where you can teleport to the parkour starting place.

More information:

If you miss a jump, you have to walk all the way back to the beginning or to the hill shortcut and start over again. Would be nice if you could just teleport back to the beginning.

6 Likes

That’s a great idea! Voted!

Yes cool idea voted

Yeah and maby a timer just for fun

1 Like

i have beat the parkour 4 times and, well yes it annoying so… yes!

yeah, and their check be checkpoints what would be nice. :melting_face:

Ive been think about this as well, voted!

hi fire c:

This is good idea, voted!!

I alredy made something about this few months ago here :neutral_face:

Your suggestion speaks about checkpoints throughout while this suggestion is about being able to only being able to teleport to the beginning of the parkour.

2 Likes

Well hes not suggesting checkpoints but rather a back to start button

what else checkpoints would do smh

Checkpoints are different this is just talking about tping you back to the start of the parkour smh

It’s not a duplicate, also maybe having checkpoints in the parkour would make it easier which isnt what I want tbh

2 Likes

Hello there! This is not a bad suggestion but I personally don’t find this very useful or necessary as there is a button that takes you back to spawn which isn’t very far from the parkour. I can understand if needed for the 2nd parkour that is at the back of the castle, but this is just my opinion :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yea this help getting around the hub easier

90% of the hive’s traffic is mobile. So this would be very helpful to mobile users. Although it may not be helpful for you, it can be very helpful for other players. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This suggestion is just for a simple feature that tpes you back to the beginning of the parkour, not checkpoints. Personally, checkpoints isn’t something I want but a timer would be nice.

i agree

there’s a suggestion if y’all wanna go vote for it.

both this suggestion and the timer one being added together would make sense, it makes the parkour fun, gives it more of a purpose and makes it convenient, which also makes it more popular

Just use the menu to go back to spawn?? Its like 17 block walk jeez ;-;

It’s actually more than 25 blocks :slight_smile:

1 Like