Parkour starting timer

Parkour Starting Timer

[You know the parkours in the hub that lead you to really cool hub titles? the kangaroo and the frog, wouldn’t it be cool if there was a starting timer when you start doing the parkour? This can basically lead to cool little game with your friends, competitions who will do the parkour first, and once you go to the first hub title you you press a button to stop the timer or continue to the other hub title]

The fastest one in the end of the month gets to have a hub title called for example “Bunny” or “Parkour Master” something along these lines

[I searched if this is already suggested and haven’t found anything like this scenario]

Could be cool, might be something to add in swarms so they isn’t 50 people doing it at once.

2 Likes

the flash is already a hub-title for dr, but otherwise this is a sound idea! id say that it should end at kangaroo because if you’re “speedrunning” against friends, you can hardly call it completion if you only go as far as the frog.

Changed the flash to Bunny haha

It would be kind of pointless since there aren’t any hard jumps, and a lot of people can sprint all the way to the end

Don’t see the pointless part tho

I mean, this idea is supposed to be fun even if it’s easy

Add a 3rd level to the parkour and then I would definitely agree with timing it.

2 Likes

what kind of jumps would you suggest?

iron bars?

I don’t know if it’s just me but I think sprinting all the way to the end is a lot easier then doing the jumps any other way such as one at a time so i’m guessing a majority of the finishing times would be the same, I’m a mobile player btw and that’s how I ended up completing the parkour for the first time

:3

i have to stop every 5-10 blocks :frowning: (im on mobile too, ive only done it once)

i understand but not everyone is good at making parkour.