/p start and Private Parties?

Idea:

An /p start command to start a party without needing to invite a player and the use of Private Parties.

More information:

Starting a party without inviting a player would be this like this:

/p start
/p invite [Player]

To start a private party:

/p start {"type":"Private"}]}

Tap [Vote] if you think this idea is good, :heart: if you loved this suggestion and [reply] to tell your opinions about my suggestion.

Even though I already told you about the [Vote], :heart: and [Reply] buttons, here is a poll:

Do you think this would be added?

• Yes, that wouls be great!
  • I don’t know… maybe?
  • I honestly don’t think they would want to do this…
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

0 voters

I agree with this. Have no idea why it doesn’t exist rn

1 Like

I don’t think anyone would use this command since it’s extremely complicated to type but the others are a good idea!

4 Likes

Well, yeah. Commands like /tellraw or /titleraw are a bit complicated for new players (since it uses JavaScript), but if they’re pro programmers (or “classic Minecraft” players) they’ll understand.

Or it could just be an easy command like,
/p private

2 Likes

I don’t think that would be great though. I think /p start would be better tbh. /p private makes a bit of non-sence.

OH MY GOD I JUST DID AN SPELLING ERROR

It was supposed to be “would”, not “wouls”… And btw at least 1 more person voted on “AAAAAHH”.

And “supposed” not “suppoused”

I was saying that /p private would make the already created party private.

oh good my notification bar is filled

AH GOD I DID IT AGAIN

NOOOOOO

/tellraw @a {“rawtext”:[{“text”:“something something”}]}
That’s the tellraw command

@Arthur I think he meant that you have to have a bracket to close it

So this would give an error

theres no need for u to call him stupid

cant we be nice over here?

and just because someone doesn’t know how to use commands doesn’t mean their stupid? there’s no reason to use json in minecraft servers unless your and admin and blueslime was right with making it easier using /p private. they’re just giving constructive criticism

2 Likes

Topic edited.

How about /p private?

@BlueSlimeMC’s Reply

the reason everyone’s saying to use /p private is because not everyone knows how to use json commands. /p start {“type”:“Private”}]} seems like a complicated command and most would be oblivious to private parties if this happened. if not /p private, maybe /p start private?

2 Likes

m’kay. that would work too.

The hive needs expanded party functions! I think you may like some of my ideas as well!

2 Likes

I am sorry… For every bad things I said… But the two symbols at the end of the command are an error except if you remove them or add “{” and “[” at the start of the command or somewhere.

But I know how to use /tellraw ! And I already heard of Hypixel but I never went in Hypixel…

I would say :
/p {“type”:“%private%”} is ok
/p {“type”:[{“%private%”}]} is ok
/p {[{“type”:“%private%”}]} is ok
/p [type=%private%] is ok
/p [type=private] is ok
/p start private is ok
/p {“type”:“private”} is ok
/p {“type”:[{“private”}]} is ok
/p {[{“type”:“private”}]} is ok
but add symbols as you (the “]}” at the end without “{[” before) would make an error… I didn’t want to be bad with you I just wanted to say my opinion.

Poll remake!

1. Should /p start be added?
  • Still yes!
  • Still no!
  • Again, I don’t know.
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

0 voters

1. Should addictional party types be added? (Ex.: /p start Normal, /p start Private and /p start Streamer?
  • Yup.
  • Nah.
  • Everything good, except streamer.
  • Streamer-type parties? Wouldn’t be exclusive YouTube rank parties better?

0 voters

For those who voted on the topic will have to revote here. Don’t ask why i’m not putting this as another suggestion-category topic or why don’t I edit this topic, not even with PMs.