Orange Fish pet

fdshnjur

Orange Fish pet

I feel like there should be a fish pet since theres a dragon, an endolotl, a pirate ship, a parrot, and a rock, but theres no fish??

The fish will have different variants just like the cruiser, this will include tropical fish variants, and most importantly it HAS to include an orange fish, its not even a choice. The animations will be similar to the endolotl.

Buying it will also give us the title “BLUB” in all orange.

This a thumbnail concept to what it’ll look like in the marketplace. Made by @Cyanwolf2014

IMG_5025
This is an example of what the avatar might look like. Made by @Cyanwolf2014

I think it would be cooler to have tropical fish, plus the shape would have to be worked on so it suits a large model (it would have to be the same size as cubee)

7 Likes

yea it was a concept

2 Likes

but there WILL be an orange one

4 Likes

I think the Fish should be more of a tropical fish with different variants being the color of the fish. ex: a Purple and Blue fish. just to make it more of a pet for any player on hive!

4 Likes

as i said, its a concept, but there has to be an orange fish variant

1 Like

I love this model! :smile:

I would absolutely buy this. :)

2 Likes

there 100% must be a nemo

5 Likes

I would love to have this model in a fishbowl in a house in the hub somewhere

4 Likes

Im just imagining a fish flying in the air lol

Voted!

4 Likes

Makes sense hive should add this, there was a fish tank in the pet shop in the Arcade!

3 Likes

I love this idea voted, Personally I’m naming him fred

4 Likes

VOTE. THIS. IN. PLEASE.

1. It’s orange
  2. It’s CHUBBY
  3. It’s FISH
12 Likes

This is a good pet concept! :smile: I like the detail you added and the “BLUB” title is cool! :fish: Voted! :ballot_box:

4 Likes

Hm when the arcade (rip arcade) was still a thing there was a pet shop and inside was pets. There was an empty fish tank tho so this may be hinting at some sort of pet. But my only problem with this pet is being how would it fly?

A fishbowl with the hover module attached to it?
(That would be funny) cough

I think this would be a cool pet to see tho so voted!

Edit:

Animations
There could be bubble animations.

A fish animation when it swims around it’s bowl going through the coral and through the sunken pirate ship

And a feeding animation where a fish food bottle appears out of nowhere and shakes into the bowl and the fish swims up to eat the food.

6 Likes

It doesn’t have to be realistic. It can swim through the air. Just like how the endolottle swims

4 Likes

the animation ideas are nice!! it’ll just fly like the endolotl just like what cupcsr said

1 Like

Yes please :)

That is sort of explained by the enderman part of the endolotl. The fish would have to be some kind of magic wizard fish for that to make sense.

I genuinely want this lol

1 Like

It doesn’t have to make sense. No offense to anyone but the ideas here are too complicated. The fish can simply swim through the air. The bubbles can still work as an animation because the pet realistically wouldn’t make sense

4 Likes

…no
Every pet can teleport to the player if it is too far away, that isn’t realistic, and the endolotl doesn’t jitter around when swimming, which would suggest teleportation

4 Likes