Option to use hat cosmetic instead of helmet in just build

Hive has said that hats will be supported in games that don’t use armor such as deathrun, just build doesn’t use armor as part of the game but different colored helmets are an unlock.
I suggest an option to be added where you can use your hat instead of a helmet :slight_smile:
It would give more value to the hats and would look much better to use than Minecraft helmets in game

5 Likes

That’s really good

If only we could vote :angry:
Edit: you can vote again yay

3 Likes

I love this idea, and it would be a really nice addition in the future! Hats would be even more useful and fun to use.

Perhaps you could equip a hat you have as your helmet or, as you say, a pre-match option in your inventory that replaces your helmet with your current hat!

3 Likes

Bumping this only so people who have seen this/new people can actually vote for it
Now that voting has returned

2 Likes

seems like a really good idea! voted.

Yeah I think this is a good idea because this will make hats a little more worth it

Bump
Such a nice thing to have, and just build is the most popular game so they should add hats in game to it next :blobheart:

4 Likes

Just build has been getting lots of attention recently with the voting a while ago and now CUSTOM BLOCKS! And yesterday it was given hat support so now would be the perfect time to implement this :>

3 Likes

Isn’t this suggestion to add hat support? If hat support has been added then this has been implemented, right?

2 Likes

Eh, mostly implemented. It’s there, but no option in the locker for your hat. You can turn off the helmet and then your hat will be on, just nicer to have that option as a hat. Less confusing even tho it’s simple to figure out without it being a option in the locker.

5 Likes

Maybe they can replace the helmets you unlock with hats. They could use the hat model the Just Build npc already has and just changed the colors of it to match the old unlocks.

3 Likes

I’m gonna bump this just because it would be a really cool addition to just build.

3 Likes

Example:

2 Likes

More quality of life updates like this needs to be added tbh

Instead of updating the server on a gamble that some players may not like, they should add updates that everyone likes

1 Like