Allow hub hats to be in just build

Games like block party, murder mystery, and block drop let you wear your hats in game as the game goes on. But just build doesn’t because of the builder hats used as cosmetics in the game. So I suggest the use of a new feature that instead of the hard hats you have the option to use the hub hat currently equipped at the start of the game. This could also be used as a separate cosmetic that let you choose inside the game to have no hat or to use your hub hat.

Another possible feature could be a command that lets you change your hat in a game where hats can be used. I’m not sure if that’s already been suggested but I haven’t seen it so on the topic of hats i’d like to put that out there.

My last suggestion for this is if one day just build gets a level update one of the rewards could be getting a hard hat as instead of a cosmetic for the game but in the hub instead for fun. This I don’t think needs to be in the game but I think it’s a cool idea.

1 Like

Yes, but we have helmets in Just Build.

3 Likes

They could do something where when your helmet is on, your hat doesn’t show, but when it’s off, it does. I’m not going to shut down this idea, in fact, I’m going to vote for it.

2 Likes

lol i agree smiley it makes more sense⛄

3 Likes

Maybe it could be a toggle on/off command, like /toggle hat and /toggle no hat or it could be a button in the inventory when you first join.

3 Likes

To be honest I think they should remove those unlockables entirely I know I said on a separate post that removing unlockables are a bad idea but when it limits something cool like this it’s kinda worthless, but that’s probably just me. We definitely need more ideas for unlockables in just build cause it was so apparent they had no idea what to give😭

3 Likes

Good point. Me personally I dont mind them but it does make sense.

1 Like

im pretty sure setting hard hat to default or taking it off like you would in survival (in your inventory) equips your hat from the hub already

3 Likes

This is a bump.

Guys. if you just take off your hard hat from your inventory, your hat will show. I do it all the time!

4 Likes

I already said that

Oh :sweat_smile: i didn’t catch that lol

1 Like

Hats are already supported in Just Build.