Option to choose how many items(blocks, TNT's, Pearls, Snowballs) You want in a TW game

Surprised no one has suggested this because it is a problem to buy a lot of items at once.

we all have been there when you have to keep clicking the item for a prolonged time multiple times to get enough of it.

why should this be added? Because well there is currently no other method to get items other than left clicking or hitting enter to but.

and the auto bridger just gives 1 per hit. Maybe a GUI could be there above items in Custom Servers like there is in “Max Players” or “Summoner Amount” where you can choose how many items the summoner drops or max players in a Custom Server. This would save time for players in buying stuff.

Currently TNT’s, AutoBridgers, Ender Pearls give only 1 quantity every time you buy them

EDIT- I made a graphic copy, here it is.

it is “Stacks” and “Block Selected”

bunp because I have a graphical representation of how it would look.

1 Like

yeah so this thing is dupe, and i have mentioned this type of feature, Being able to sell specific items or amount of items

though your still fine to keep this post up because of sometimes this part being unclear

1 Like

What I understood from your suggestion is different. But I’ll still wait for what other people think of this. More on your topic.

I made a graph
Its very crude because I suck at drawing and plus my writing is terrible

It is Stacks (max = 20 stacks) and “Block Selected”
Hopefully this clears everything out?

1 Like

bumping is good for the algorithim

2 Likes

Yes, bumping is good sometimes

I’m going to bump this again because on controller it is much harder to buy items than on keyboard.

1 Like

Add ittttttttt its a goood idea

what buying items on controller is easy