No spam clicking!

Most of PvP is aim so practicing that will help. As for click speed you be able to jitter the R button on joy cons but that would be quite annoying. I would say just normal click or try to learn to hit select is your best bet.

3 Likes

no one can stop spam clicking, even tho its annoying, its part of minecraft.

4 Likes

I understand your frustration. It’s something I also experienced when I played with touch controls. Like other people are saying, there isn’t much you can do about it except improve your skills. I believe I was one of the best touch players before I switched to KBM.

your asking the hive to re-code the entire PVP system

5 Likes

thats the suggestion lol

3 Likes

Like many have said before, spam clicking is a very popular way to be good at pvp. From my experience of not being able to click very fast, TW and SW are very good alternatives that don’t require a good cps. SW is more based on knocking people off bridges and stuff so, just tricking players into bad positions that you can easily hit them off the map. TW is kinda the same but, requires more planning and that kind of stuff.

You may be interested in this post since it would help prevent spam clicking.

Anyways Hive is thinking of making changes to PBMM to help solve some problems, I would most likely assume this is one of them. “Additionally, we are investigating taking input type (touch, controller, KBM) into account for matchmaking in the near future. This is mainly aimed at making mobile queues fairer.”

3 Likes

I dont click fast at all but win a decent amount of my sg games, u just gotta strafe and snowball combo and web then bow. For a decent amount of games you’ll be fighting just mobile players anyways.

2 Likes

Hey hey hey.
The Hive has a PBMM (Player-based-matchmaking) based on your device. The PBMM is enabled once a gamemode reaches over 200 concurrent players, and if less, the PBMM will be disabled. Like someone said above, you can contribute your thoughts to a suggestion that is about a CPS cap.
Don’t forget to vote for your own suggestion! :beedance:

1 Like

I dont wanna seem mean but just get good.
My friend plays on switch she hated pc players but after she played a few hundred games with me, mostly cos i kept “forcing” her to play, she has won i think 1v3 against 3 pc players now she is rlly good even in games with pc players now she dont complain abt em anymore.

9 Likes

I play on switch too and yeah it’s not fair!
I recommend playing sky wars because I’m level 46XD
Are you talking about auto clicking?

SkyWars is literally 100x worse than SG lol

3 Likes

If you have a PC you can play on Java, the PVP is not based on COS in Java 1.9+ :stuck_out_tongue:

no, spam clicking

1 Like

If I’m being honest I don’t know what you mean I’m a fellow switch player but I still win so wdym

1 Like

SG is the worst thing that hive has ever done.

1 Like

Yassssss it is hard like *I CANT ATTACK ATTACK BACK CUZ THER SPAMMING :sob: * IT’S TO POWERFUL
I’m a Nintendo all the way and it gets frustrating when all you can do is let them kill u the way they attack those pc players :rage:
Like i can’t attack back at all any tips? Plz helppp it’s so annoying
Also friend me my name is SmpForZelda or S’mpForZelda thanks so much-
All the best
Simping_For_Zelda Out

1 Like

As a Nintendo Switch player, I say this is best to be left alone. All PvP games are about how many times you can hit a player. That’s how you win. Otherwise, PvP games just wouldn’t be what they are right now. SBMM mainly solves this, but I agree that it needs to be improved.

3 Likes

Yeah true true only a bit

1 Like

Sadly spam clicking is a way to pvp. Id recommend learning skills such as walking backwards when someone is getting a combo on you. This allows you to try to fight again and hopefully get a combo on them instead. Try to get on lower ground than your opponent, this will make their hit reach less, allowing you to hit them back much easier. One more thing you could try it only fighting when there’s a wall behind you, so once they start hitting you you won’t take any knockback and they’ll get closer, allowing you to hit them. There’s a lot of other things that will help but they do take practice, like snowball combo, bow combo, web placements, and boom box placements.

The Hive does need to give SG a update, hopefully that will bring in more players for PBMM to be active. That would help a lot with this issue, but wouldn’t completely fix it. I’ve personally gone to the extreme and suggested they remove duos, so then at least solos will have enough players for PBMM to be active. They will remove PBMM eventually and make it input device based match making, that’d solve the most problems, besides it not having enough players to be turned on.

3 Likes

Yes yes! That would be so helpful

2 Likes